Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Malahat 3-D Shoot

Re: Malahat 3-D Shoot

Hey Sirloin it was a great day of shooting eh. It was my pleasure to shoot with you, next time we will just have to rub bochuncks leg instead of his belly. That should get you a few points you will need. The weather was a balmy 16c degrees with lots of sun for you guys outside the southern Island.
    Todd

Dam, certainly sounds like I missed another good shoot...Oh well, story of my life, but I can't let Bochunk get too ahead of himself, he still owes me an arrow from the last shoot, after "Robin Hooding" me.....I am afraid to ask what Steve was rubbing for good luck, if you guys gave his big budah belly a rub??????

Craig
    It's ok to get excited, just learn to control it.....If you don't get excited, might as well go home!!

Bow Walker Guest

Talking Re: Malahat 3-D Shoot

Steve's "success" came from his good shooting in the second round. I think it had something to do with what he had for lunch. Was she 76 or 80 Steve??

What's that? Depends?

Watch out, I'll get you next time.

Nails - you do the rubbing (dirty job, but someone has to do it) and I will take care of the shooting.
    Last edited by Bow Walker; 03-15-2005 at 10:16 AM.

Hey Cowboy the only thing I was rubbing was my hands its a lot of work pulling my arrows out of the 10x all the time...not I had a great day and we wished you were there. Is ther any chance you will be at the Nanaimo shoot this weekend or at our next shoot on April 10th. I would love to give you the opportunity to robinhood one of mine... Let me know about Nanaimo because not many are going from here. I might also need directions to get there.
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

Sorry Steve I won't be coming down for the Nanaimo shoot, which I enjoyed very much last time I was there....As for April 10th I am in a hockey tourney, so that doesn't look good either....

I will manage a couple of shoots somehow I am sure.....

Craig
    It's ok to get excited, just learn to control it.....If you don't get excited, might as well go home!!