Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malahat 3-D Shoot

Malahat 3-D Shoot

For those of you one the Island

Victoria Fish and Game is having a 3D shoot on Sunday April 13
    at the property on the Malahat

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Malahat 3-D Shoot

Hey Roy....... I think you meant 13th of March. Thats this Sunday and I will see you there. Rod Taylor

OH crap!!

Yup you are right !!

Thanks Roy for putting the info out on the shoot this w/e. I have not been on the computer as much lately, I'v been tring to improve my form.lol. The 3D course has been change in some areas, which will have some different shots. Hope many of you can join us there, don't forget to wear your HBC hat.
    Todd

All the targets are up and we're ready to go. I hope to see lots of you there...Steve,
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

Too bad guys

Sorry can't make it
    THe granddaughter showed up yesterday and we are playnin this weekend

Bow Walker Guest

Talking Re: Malahat 3-D Shoot

Bochunk - you beat me by one little point!

Probably on the uphill Ram were you "squeaked" a 10

Great second round by the way.

What was his score sirloin ?? post some scores so us northerners can see how we would do against you guys from the island . Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Sir loin ...Dan I guess that's you. Yeah 1 little point. I had a great day shooting. . Oldtimer I scored 316 yesterday. I have only been at this for a couple of years but I'm improving all the time. What is your average The guy that one seems to win most of the shoots I go to, I think he got 389. The were a few in the 375+ range. I have a long way to go to get there.
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

Bow Walker Guest

Yup, it's me. SirLoin, no spaces. Especially between the ears. About your score yesterday? You definitely earned it Steve. Your second round was great. My "archer's elbow" (a.k.a. tennis elbow) was giving me a lot of grief by the time we were into the second go around. that's my excuse, and i am sticking to it.

A great shoot that was enjoyed by everyone. And I mean everyone. Super work on the course by Steve, Martin, Todd and a couple of other guys as well. Some very interesting shots which were all within a "hunter's" do-able range and expertise. No complaints from anyone.

Looking forward to the next one. Thanks to all the organizers.

Dan.