Some of us beat the winter blues by heading out and hunting predators.

If you shoot a coyote this winter and want to share a picture or story, feel free to add to this thread. Any info on guns, bullets, scopes, calls, setups for calling, baiting, etc, can be asked here and maybe we can help out in any ways.

Coyotes, WOLVES, lynx, bobcats, cougars...trappers post up too!

This winter I have mainly been packing my Tikka T3x in 22 Creedmoor. The scope is a Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x50 with first focal plane XLR reticle. Currently shooting 80.5gr Berger @ 3360 fps.

Calls, this will be my sixth season with the Foxpro Fusion. Have the SP60 external speaker for those windy days. Awesome call, I've been using Foxpro since 2005, upgraded here and there over the years. Started with the Fx3, then Fx5, then Firestorm. They make a great product. I really like the TX1000 remote on the Fusion, and the ability to play two sounds at once. I feel it really makes a difference on call shy dogs. Lots of guys are using electronic calls these days and if you can throw them something different, it really helps. The decoy I am using is Mojo's Super Critter, and the ol Foxpro Jack in the Box that I got in 2007 is still tickin'