Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shed Hunting

Re: Shed Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Great time to go depending on your snow in your area . Be careful shed hunting is very addicting !!!! Enjoy , good luck and watch out for TICKS !!!!

We still got too much snow here, it's gonna be at least another month before I can start looking.
    I'm fairly new here so will ask some of the locals about ticks.
    Cheers
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Went to my whitetail spot last Friday to check cams from over the winter, set up a treestand and mineral lick and top up salt and throw down deer crack. Swapped and moved one camera and set up another. Most of where we walked had 2-3 ft of snow. Frozen hard. Made carrying things in actually really easy until the sun began warming things up a bit. Then started sinking in to it. Deer left mid December when the heavy snow came. Still haven’t been back. Not expecting to find any sheds there
    Last edited by ekul246; 04-27-2022 at 01:29 PM.

There was definitely too much snow when I went up two weeks ago. 2 to 3 feet in the open areas.