Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another Suggestion - Return from Being Banned

Re: Another Suggestion - Return from Being Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Surrey Boy View Post
    It's leveraging a premise of victimization to enforce conformity.
    Something like, “I see the error of my ways. The Party is right....always right. I am corrected now” absent independent thought? Like that?
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

if I described how I feel about this idea I might be banned. [ sofa king we todd it ] great idea for grade school, not so sure about adulthood.

Maybe we should get the aggrieved members to fill out victim impact statements too?
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Hermy, you have been living in Victoria too long and it has impacted your brain in a severely negative way, you should sell and move someplace with less policktions and pc brainwashing before you are totally converted.
    Quote Originally Posted by wetcoastwillie View Post
    In general.... sometimes I may come across as being a prick.... but I'm human.... and cant always express my views as best as I should

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    Maybe we should get the aggrieved members to fill out victim impact statements too?

hahahaha perfect!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    I’d rather stay on permanent ban.
    Yeah, if HBC is going to have the same requirements as Facebook, we may as well all move to Facebook. Less cost for Marc, less trouble for Clarke.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Well, this is a social internet site for hunters,,,,being on it is sometimes entertaining, and sometimes informative,,but seriously who couldnt live without it,,,I was given a 3 day ban for engaging a female troll during the 2015 election,,I told the moderator to stick it and never even looked at this site for a year,,yes Im back,,but Id have no trouble if I was never here again,,its the interweb,,,it could crash tomorrow,,who cares,,,so I must presume,,that The Hermit was joking,,cant speak for others but the social internet isnt that important to me

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    ​Banned member vs Aggrieved members . . . . in a pillow fight. Milk and ginger snaps for refreshments afterwards.

hahah or maybe people in todays society should grow a pair and stop being so sensitive

WARNING: Naughty language

Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!