Thread: Browning cameras

Browning cameras

I'm trying to locate a store that sells security boxes for Browning sub-micro trail cameras. Cabelas sells boxes for some browning cameras but not the sub micro size. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Browning cameras

camlockbox.com will usually have security boxes for most models.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.

They are my usual go to for boxes but they have increased their shipping rates to $40 US. I may end up going there but it would be good to find a Canadian distributor

Hey I have a handful of browning cameras, I have found these smaller boxes fit the recently new smaller size Browning camera. The only thing is I put a small 3/8" piece of plywood behind the camera in the box to take up some of the extra space.

I have ordered some from this place, its american so factor that in. But I have found it comparable ish after the differences.

Browning has two sized boxes: the smaller one i use for the newer cameras

Browning Trail Camera Security Box for Strike BTC-SB-SM B&H (bhphotovideo.com)

And the regular size box I use for cameras that are 1+ years old and that little bit bigger size

Browning Trail Camera Security Box for Spec Ops/Rec BTC SB B&H (bhphotovideo.com)

Thanks for the replies. I wasn't aware of B&H. Good info.