Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: My 2020 White Goat

Re: My 2020 White Goat

I went and found your podcast, but am stuck on the sheep hunt part 1 haha. Always looking for a good podcast for the stock bench, really enjoying the sheep episodes, and will definitely checkout the rest! Thank you for the share!

Quote Originally Posted by decker9 View Post
    I went and found your podcast, but am stuck on the sheep hunt part 1 haha. Always looking for a good podcast for the stock bench, really enjoying the sheep episodes, and will definitely checkout the rest! Thank you for the share!
    Those two are a good listen. Thanks for checking it out.
    Looking forward to more of their hunting stories because they've been doing it for a long time.

Listened to the podcast and really enjoyed the story! Hard to top that billy. Goat hunting always seems to bring out the best in us and it doesn’t matter how long a guys been chasing them we’re continually learning about ourselves, the goats, the terrain, our gear and our partners! Nice work on attracting the billy . . . late season in the rut it’s good to be creative. The white painters suit does wonders too.

Btw - Goat hunting is addicting.
    "Every time is a once-in-a-lifetime experience . . . all different" Glenn St. Charles

LIFE MEMBER: RMGA, WSSBC, BGRCBC

Quote Originally Posted by dapesche View Post
    Sat down and had a bs with Devin and curt regarding the goat hunt and some other topics...

https://www.comeoutheavy.ca/podcast/...ing-vhite-goat

Have a listen if you have time. They've had 9 other casts that are enjoyable.
    30 min of griping about other hunter trafffic.....no thanks
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    Billy - Why so Cynical RJ

Quote Originally Posted by BCbillies View Post
    Listened to the podcast and really enjoyed the story! Hard to top that billy. Goat hunting always seems to bring out the best in us and it doesn’t matter how long a guys been chasing them we’re continually learning about ourselves, the goats, the terrain, our gear and our partners! Nice work on attracting the billy . . . late season in the rut it’s good to be creative. The white painters suit does wonders too.

Btw - Goat hunting is addicting.
    Was it ever. Really only had elk hunted where it is run and gun. Goat was an entirely different thing. You're right, it was addicting.

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    Ha. Tell us how you really feel.

I totally screwed that topic up. Being a new hunter I put the question to those guys as I wasn't sure about etiquette around parking and hunting spots. But that also tied into my first experiences of hunting and bugling in other hunters on my very first elk hunt, which then ruined my next elk hunt because it was a real bugle....which then led to me trying to get as far away from roads as possible

So yah, for experienced hunters that hunter traffic topic would have been a snoozer, but I asked the question so that new hunters might be able to learn from others.

Nice goat, great story

Quote Originally Posted by john-brennan View Post
    Nice goat, great story
    Thanks John.

Rolled my ankle hard and wasn't able to hunt the goat I wanted to this fall.

Shitty end to season. Was just looking at the pics that I had shared last year.

Fingers crossed I get another draw next year. A season without goat hunting would be a sad one.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Wow awesome story and pictures, congrats on a Dandy Goat, I haven't heard about to many goat hunts where you don't work for them.....and this one is no different.
    Thanks for sharing
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America