Thread: Richmond/Delta Private Land

Richmond/Delta Private Land

Hey guys.

This is my third season duck hunting but I feel like I've been doing it for years, as you all know the amount of attention and effort it can take... 😆😅🤣

Did the Brunswick pt/boundary bay drag for the first two season with a few good days and a lot of good learning days. This year is my first with the boat and I've been having a bunch of success in the marshes between steveston and Ladner.

The season is coming to a close very quickly for ducks and id love to get in on some field hunting for geese in late feb/ early March. Last off season I did a bunch of door knocking in richmond and delta but didn't have any success. I plan on continuing my scouting and searching for private land to hunt but I figured I might as well ask.

Does anyone have room for a young, strong guy in the blind who doesn't mind some heavy lifting!!!??? Wouldn't mind exchanging favours and showing people around the marsh...

Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Richmond/Delta Private Land

Good on ya for asking, don’t be disgruntled at lack of responses, (still early in your thread)you live/hunt in an area that has one shitload of hunters.
    Most guys keep there permission to themselves and trusted hunting buddies.(nothing worse than finding a guy you barely know in one of your spots you showed) (it does happen)My suggestion is keep on knocking, it’ll happen.
    Good luck.

Re: Richmond/Delta Private Land

Hey! Thanks. I appreciate guys hold this info close... always worth a shot.