Thread: Rabbit hunting partner in region 8-9

Rabbit hunting partner in region 8-9

Hi! It's official, winter is here and my small 2x4 will definitely not make it up the mountain anymore. I was wondering if anyone in region 8-9 or nearby was looking for a rabbit hunting partner? I have been hunting for 4 years and I am starting to get a hold of it. I am also a trained chef and will be happy to trade and teach recipes as well as contributing my share for gas and expenses. Hit me with a message if you are interested!

I wish you all a merry winter hunt, thanks for reading!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Rabbit hunting partner in region 8-9

Quote Originally Posted by BushTracker93 View Post
    Hi! It's official, winter is here and my small 2x4 will definitely not make it up the mountain anymore. I was wondering if anyone in region 8-9 or nearby was looking for a rabbit hunting partner? I have been hunting for 4 years and I am starting to get a hold of it. I am also a trained chef and will be happy to trade and teach recipes as well as contributing my share for gas and expenses. Hit me with a message if you are interested!

Greetings. I too am looking for a hunting partner and also have an interest in rabbit, turkey and predators such as coyote, fox and bobcat. I'm in Langley but with a little planning, a drive to the Okanagan for a 3-day weekend might work for me. Tell me more...
    Rick
    778-788-6221

Re: Rabbit hunting partner in region 8-9

Quote Originally Posted by BushTracker93 View Post

Hi! I live in Keremeos and i love hunting plus, i have a jeep wrangler. I am 62 y/o and semi-retired. I always go to the forest alone but i think i am getting a bit old for that. May be we can give it a try sometimes? I can meet you next time a go to Penticton if you want!? PM me if you are interested!