Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Double standards continue!!!

Re: Double standards continue!!!

The FNs just hate all the great things the Invaders have brought......

Like gill nets, power boats, F350 trucks and quads, Electricity, rifles, round things called wheels.
    WSSBC
    BCWF
    CCFR
    BHA

I for one am happy to hear that the CO's are pissing in their cornflakes. Hold them accountable. Call in the RCMP. This whole BS about being above the law in Canada is sickening. I don't care if you ceded or not, you are part of Canada whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacanuck View Post
    I for one am happy to hear that the CO's are pissing in their cornflakes. Hold them accountable. Call in the RCMP. This whole BS about being above the law in Canada is sickening. I don't care if you ceded or not, you are part of Canada whether you like it or not.
    Huh in another thread you complain about inforcement now you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Imdone View Post

Like gill nets, power boats, F350 trucks and quads, Electricity, rifles, round things called wheels.
    Don’t forget the magical liquid elixirs, they seemed to take to that like a baby to a tit.

Quote Originally Posted by Imdone View Post

You forgot smallpox,racism and serial child sexual predators.

Quote Originally Posted by quadrakid View Post
    You forgot smallpox,racism and serial child sexual predators.
    Most hate crime and sexual abuse allegations are false, perpetrated by scammers like yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

no wonder so many are confused by equality....because it is a new illusion to chase after....what happened to "we are all different" "we are a multicultural society based on mutual respect and admiration of our differences".....this is how i was "programmed" we are a powerful society but the strength comes from our diversity...we are being manipulated to aspire to all be the same while giant wedges are being driven through our differences.....result is mass confusion about what is "right" my "programming" tells me all lives matter but that is being labeled a racist slogan by the media...i get flack for saying things like "we are not all equal" (and that is ok) and "humans are inherently tribal" (in some order of priority we look after family first then friends then clan then community) "being different is not a bad thing." "We are individuals first".

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Huh in another thread you complain about inforcement now you want it.
    I want fairness. I want FN to be treated the same as everyone else. where did I complain about enforcement? If you are speaking about trail cams being banned in Arizona, not sure where I said anything about not supporting enforcement. But good luck enforcing that haha. Anyways, you seem confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacanuck View Post
    I want fairness. I want FN to be treated the same as everyone else. where did I complain about enforcement? If you are speaking about trail cams being banned in Arizona, not sure where I said anything about not supporting enforcement. But good luck enforcing that haha. Anyways, you seem confused...
    Your right wasnt you i appoligize . I to feel everyone should be treated the same.

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    no wonder so many are confused by equality....because it is a new illusion to chase after....what happened to "we are all different" "we are a multicultural society based on mutual respect and admiration of our differences".....this is how i was "programmed" we are a powerful society but the strength comes from our diversity...we are being manipulated to aspire to all be the same while giant wedges are being driven through our differences.....result is mass confusion about what is "right" my "programming" tells me all lives matter but that is being labeled a racist slogan by the media...i get flack for saying things like "we are not all equal" (and that is ok) and "humans are inherently tribal" (in some order of priority we look after family first then friends then clan then community) "being different is not a bad thing." "We are individuals first".
    Your comments are very valid. Being different is not a bad thing, but using that difference to play the victim card is wrong. The victim status thing seems to be the play of the day and a political move. Many of these "Victims" have made a lot of bad choices in life or lack any form of motivation to move forward. It is rather telling that a lot of successful people have overcome many hurtles in life to succeed. They never give up. In my opinion many of these victims would do well to take a serious look at their past actions, admit their shortcomings and look for coaching or ways to move forward. When I hear some of their grievances, the first question I have, is what did they or their community or group do to rectify the situation other than blame someone else?