Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Double standards continue!!!

Re: Double standards continue!!!

I bet there's no hesitation to show the status card when the cashier asks if eligible for tax exemption. Ridiculous.

I think I’m going to apply for my own status card. If they deny me, I’ll just play the racial discrimination card. They are discriminating against me because I’m white...
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by Dougielightning View Post
    Wow racist thread l, being divided won’t change a darn thing, the article didn’t talk about poaching, shooting at night, shooting cows or does and certainly didn’t talk about not paying taxes because you have a status card, good opportunity for peoples nonsense to come out, sad, Divide away

You can spin the racist thread card all you want,

one of the men I admired most, worked with and learned from was native, he was an amazing individual because of who he was not because of his race

to me all people are equal and should be treated as such regardless of race, gender or where your from,

Our government has created a racist Environment in Canada and must fix it and not off the backs of fish, wildlife or tax dollars, its easy just treat everyone the same and have everyone live by the same rules/laws no exceptions.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    There SHOULD BE NO special indian traditional hunting rights ! Phuck them ! they have pretty much used up us whiteies and its time for it to stop ! I don't give a shit about any deals that were made years ago - things- times change and they need to too !

JMO - RJ
    Amen!!!!!!!
    Just a conspiracy bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougielightning View Post
    Wow racist thread l, being divided won’t change a darn thing, the article didn’t talk about poaching, shooting at night, shooting cows or does and certainly didn’t talk about not paying taxes because you have a status card, good opportunity for peoples nonsense to come out, sad, Divide away
    Actually, the only driver of change is divisions and differences between groups.

Racist is a term used far too loosely and dangerously to discredit anyone who disagrees with the actions of these groups, and it is a cop-out to any meaningful discussion. While the rest of the country is busy doing-away with historical actual and perceived special rights and priviledges in the name of inclusiveness, equality and fairness, these groups attempt to fortify and expand their own special rights and privileges and distinguish themselves in the law from all other Canadians. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and that's it. For 99.9% of people, race is not relevant in opposing the well-established issues that you somehow call nonsense.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by grantk View Post
    Actually, the only driver of change is divisions and differences between groups.

Racist is a term used far too loosely and dangerously to discredit anyone who disagrees with the actions of these groups, and it is a cop-out to any meaningful discussion. While the rest of the country is busy doing-away with historical actual and perceived special rights and priviledges in the name of inclusiveness, equality and fairness, these groups attempt to fortify and expand their own special rights and privileges and distinguish themselves in the law from all other Canadians. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and that's it. For 99.9% of people, race is not relevant in opposing the well-established issues that you somehow call nonsense.
    WOW very well said, thank you
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Very well said.
    WSSBC
    CCFR

I totally agree!!!

Our federal and provincial governments, by accepting and declaring they will fix all that is bad, under the premise of UNDRIP, will continue until it becomes a election platform that Joe public can either accept or not.

Both govs are signing and handing out blank cheques (some monetary, some "rights" that no others can have))
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Well said.

i spent the a few days over Xmas at the family farm and tried to explain to my 20 something nieces about the reality of equality.

If we truly want to create an equitable society, it must give EQUAL rights to ALL people of ALL races and genders in ALL situations.

I tried to explain the dangers of the “pendulum” of equality swinging way past the center point, and how the current government is pushing things this direction, but I won’t hold my breath. At least they let me finish my voicing my opinion, and hopefully they will educate themselves on the issues before blindly following the white guilt movement.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.