Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Double standards continue!!!

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Re: Double standards continue!!!

For the last 40 or so years they have been shooting what they want when they want and with the lack of government support in this Province for Wildlife enhancement we are seeing the terrible results in the lack of animals in this province, throw in the lack of predator control and you have the perfect storm

somewhere along the lines we will have to fight back or have nothing at all for our future generations to hunt.......
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

WF Please let me know when the fight starts I will be there with you ! Where should I send some funds ? What can I do ?Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    For the last 40 or so years they have been shooting what they want when they want and with the lack of government support in this Province for Wildlife enhancement we are seeing the terrible results in the lack of animals in this province, throw in the lack of predator control and you have the perfect storm

somewhere along the lines we will have to fight back or have nothing at all for our future generations to hunt.......
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    WF Please let me know when the fight starts I will be there with you ! Where should I send some funds ? What can I do ?Arctic Lake
    Thats the trouble A.L. if we say anything we're "racist white privileged trash" regardless of how wrong the situation is, I really don't know what, where or how to begin as a tax paying citizen, We all know NOT ONE POLITICIAN will say what needs to be said.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

If you haven't already, have a read of the BC Together for Wildlife Strategy, as well as look who is on the Council.
    https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/e...lopment#phase3

Will take at look at you link !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by huntingfamily View Post
    If you haven't already, have a read of the BC Together for Wildlife Strategy, as well as look who is on the Council.
    https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/e...lopment#phase3
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    Thats the trouble A.L. if we say anything we're "racist white privileged trash" regardless of how wrong the situation is, I really don't know what, where or how to begin as a tax paying citizen, We all know NOT ONE POLITICIAN will say what needs to be said.
    Then embrace the label and press our rights. Appeasement and good faith have come to naught.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

This is the same fight that is being played out over the Salmon Allocation Policy (SAP) only with fish.

The Salmon Allocation Policy "SAP"
    a) This policy is being totally rewritten after the Ahowsat decision for a "native commercial fishery for five native bands off the west coast of Vancouver Island" in a completely biased policy that does not recognize you the non-native public. This may get me called racist but it is anything but. DFO does not represent us as the public, the politicians only want re-election and to look like they care and the native bands obviously represent themselves, we need to be involved.
    b) The federal government is including "UNDRIP" in this new policy even though it is not Canadian law.

The terms of reference are being rewritten by a committee chaired jointly by DFO representing the Federal Government and the Native bands and the Native bands obviously representing themselves. No one is at the table representing the non-native Canadians.

The Fraser River fishery and the Fraser River Sportfishing Alliance.
    a) This is a group of dedicated people working to returning this fishery to its previous glory for future generations. The provincial BCWF had staff attend and monitor these meetings but that was where it stopped, (that is my understanding). This is predominantly a Region 2 fishery and Region 2 BCWF is now at the table. This is our public fishery, be it bar fishing, fly fishing, bottom bouncing or any other method you prefer, this is where the public fishery in the Fraser River is being fought for. This is not a fight between sectors, native rights vs. non native, but the battle to get recognition for the public fishery and fight for the recovery of the fish stocks.
    b) This is your fishery and the fight includes you. There is a go fund me account set up for all to help, this is not looking for big dollar donations but for what you can afford. Be it $10 or $20 dollars or more it is your fishery and not the time to let others carry the load, GET INVOLVED!

The link to the gofundme listing is

ca.gofundme.com/f/save-the-public-fraser-river-fishery

This is not a fight between sectors but between us, the public fishery and the politicians who are DFO's task masters.

I spent about 10 years working with the native bands here in the Fraser Valley as the Fraser River Peacemakers and have found that that was the one way that DFO could not play the sectors against each other.

As for this particular case:
    From one side there is a respect to those CO and RCMP in Okanagan but from another side they have limited power to the North of Smithers and even afraid to approach the FN when they hunt or blocking roads.

Can I “identify” as a status Indian? Hahaha

Arrow Re: Double standards continue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed George View Post
    This is the same fight that is being played out over the Salmon Allocation Policy (SAP) only with fish.

The Salmon Allocation Policy "SAP"
    a) This policy is being totally rewritten after the Ahowsat decision for a "native commercial fishery for five native bands off the west coast of Vancouver Island" in a completely biased policy that does not recognize you the non-native public. This may get me called racist but it is anything but. DFO does not represent us as the public, the politicians only want re-election and to look like they care and the native bands obviously represent themselves, we need to be involved.
    A bit of a read, however well documents the illegal (recognized) activity of the FN's once that racially based commercial fishery was put in place (see Section X Enforcement & Compliance Concerns page 21 forward).

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link...uyj9xiEND7dwQ#

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me