Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ranch contact Princeton-Summerland Rd

Ranch contact Princeton-Summerland Rd

Thanks for the tips
    Last edited by upcomer; 01-25-2013 at 10:37 AM.
    If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer.
    -Ace Ventura

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Ranch contact Princeton-Summerland Rd

Friend, you should do your own foot work. Stop in and be a respectful representative. The worst they can say is no.

Amen to that rem338win.
    It's only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize there are other ways to deal with problems than violence.

Pretty sure the owners wouldn't want a for or against broadcast on the www.
    It wouldn't be very respectable...

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

good point mr, dean. Stop by and be respectful and just ask if he says no then just offer for him to spread his cheeks like moses did the red sea and park his shitter on your face, if he still says no then ask offer him a performance of you dipping your hands in kerosene,lighting them on fire and fisting a billy goat, if he still says no well then maybe try a different ranch.

Quote Originally Posted by olympia View Post
    good point mr, dean. Stop by and be respectful and just ask if he says no then just offer for him to spread his cheeks like moses did the red sea and park his shitter on your face, if he still says no then ask offer him a performance of you dipping your hands in kerosene,lighting them on fire and fisting a billy goat, if he still says no well then maybe try a different ranch.
    A proven tactic that's been used for years and even today still produces results.

Well now its gone full ******.

Quote Originally Posted by upcomer View Post
    Has anyone every been in contact with Ranch along the Princeton-Summerland Rd? I've driven past it a few times and wondering if the owners are hunter friendly and allow hunting on their property in exchange for some wine etc.
    Please PM me if anyone has any info on this Ranch.

Thanks

I also agree with everyone else. I made the mistake of posting info that i now regret.
    Do your own foot work like others have said all he can say is no. Now what will happen is
    That dont hunt the area will see the post . And youll have a ton of other guys trying to get pernission
    Aswell. Now you just put a bunch of.other ppl on the radar for the area. Not that its a problem but now they didnt.have to spend time finding animals on there own. Thats just my whole view on it. I told a once close friend i had permission on a property and nailed a nice buck . As soon as he seen the deer . He wanted to hunt it he asked were he lived and if u could get him permission.
    I wouldnt.tell him i.told him.to do his own leg work. Cuz after countless trips talking to many many ppl
    Gas time. I finnaly found the owner and gained access. It costs others alot of effort money and time to find places
    And get access.. i for one will not do all the leg work.just to have some other lazy guy get a fred pass with no effort.
    My " friend" got so mad at me we havnt talked since! Just shows the aditude of.some ppl!

Get out therd ask around it may take countless trips and cost hundreds of.dollars but u usually end up with the only
    Access to a property cuase most are just to darn lazy! Find you holes keep.them secret! Unless you have somebody you can trust with your life dont.give it up!

My dad gave me coardinates to his.honey hole from 20 years ago. Not once have a seen another soul. Track anything from.another person. Most just dont want to put the effort in. In that case they can stay in there truck! Lol

I also bagged my.biggest WT do date and have ever seen in region 8 in the honey hole

Dont mean to sound like an a hole but to many ppl have mouths on them and the spots get over run and die off .
    Gotta.spread. out !

Princeton has no deer, well unless you have a doe tag and want deer that eat garbage from the local dump
    "Food, water, supplies, medicine, the essentials, Rick"

Quote Originally Posted by BCptown View Post
    Princeton has no deer, well unless you have a doe tag and want deer that eat garbage from the local dump
    Yeah, driving north up Hwy 5a and looking in those fields at the hundreds of deer, oops I mean cows is really neat.