Quote Originally Posted by Sitkaspruce View Post
Nicely done!

I sure brings back memories of chasing those deer up on the North island. I do miss those steep timbered slopes, beautiful alpine and the grey ghosts that call that country home. Shot my last Blacktail to the west of where you live 9 years ago and have drive to head back and get another one.

What do you use to keep your camera gear dry? I am getting into more video and want to keep my stuff dry. I picked up a Cotton Carrier G3 Strapshot last year that has worked great and use a LG ziplock to keep the rain and snow off, but if there is something else out there...

Thanks for sharing and brining us along!

Cheers

SS
glad you liked the video, i have a camera cover from peak design and i use one of their camera clips to hang my camera off my pack. The only problem is the camera cover wont fit with the 70-200 lens on there, so in all reality it just gets wet lol. Canons weather sealing is pretty good and havent had any problems. I find the ugliest weather is the best time to be filming. Every time i put my cam in my pack to keep it dry i end up seeing a deer or something cool and by the time i get my camera out its too late lol