Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 - My Quarter Century Year in Review

Re: 2020 - My Quarter Century Year in Review

Quote Originally Posted by cuervosail View Post
    Wow! What a great season. Congratulations on all your harvests and thanks for sharing (great photos too).
    Thanks, spent a lot of time working on getting better pictures to show my trips better.

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    I met Porthunter at a WSS of BC convention a while back, not only is he a very driven and accomplished hunter he’s a hell of a nice guy to.
    Definitely an inspiration to all hunters, I’m sure he is just getting started !

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandfather buddy, our thoughts are with you and your family

Thanks again for sharing your incredibly successful hunts and amazing pictures with us.
    WF
    Thank you very much Don, I really appreciate all of that. Looking forward to future WSSBC events once they resume as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor329 View Post
    I've spent quite some time lately away from this forum, and today I come back after my hiatus and this thread is the first thing I see/read. Thank you for writing and posting the photos, we need more of this awesome content on here! Makes me want to get out there and hunt even harder!
    Thanks man! All about the time out there in my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Kos View Post
    Awesome season for you man, definitely worth the read I really enjoyed it. And it’s about time you got a ram!
    Thank you! haha theres an old sheep hunting saying that goes something like "Your first ram is born the year you start sheep hunting" although not quite true for me, it sure felt that way at times.

Quote Originally Posted by 3than View Post
    Insane season and an awesome ram. Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by decker9 View Post
    Absolutely epic man!! Besides the truck of course! I’m still aww’ed over that damn goat, a total dream billy!
    Thanks Ed! few more months and I should have him back as well, will definitely be posting pictures of him once I do.

Quote Originally Posted by nano View Post
    Wicked write up buddy , it’s a lot of fun following along with your success. There is always a spot in the blind for you.
    Thanks buddy! Hopefully we get a few more good days out yet this season.. the opposite of saturdays haha

Quote Originally Posted by jimzuk View Post
    Great story I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Congrats , what a great season for all the right reasons .
    Hopefully we can meet up again at the SOSA Sheep Count and share a few more story's .
    Stay Safe Stay Healthy .
    Cheers
    Thank you! Most definitely! I am hoping there is still a chance the count can happen this year, but time will tell.
    Life begins where your comfort zone ends

WSSBC Monarch; RMGA; 2% for Conservation Certified; WSF; BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    One of the best threads on HBC in years! Your drive and time in the field with both success and some sadness is inspiring... reminds me of Big Bore! I am curious though... how does a young gun such as yourself get that much time off work?? Regardless... well done and best of the Christmas season to you!
    Thank you very much! although I never had the opportunity to meet big bore, his thread is one I love looking back at the year of his stone sheep and kind of motivated me to post this. I've been fortunate to meet friends of his and hear abit of the stories, do wish I had had the opportunity to sit across a table with him for a beer.

I take advantage of every vacation/personal day I get and dont let weekends go un used, its all used to hunt for me. All the best to you as well!

Quote Originally Posted by porthunter View Post
    Thank you very much! although I never had the opportunity to meet big bore, his thread is one I love looking back at the year of his stone sheep and kind of motivated me to post this. I've been fortunate to meet friends of his and hear abit of the stories, do wish I had had the opportunity to sit across a table with him for a beer.

I take advantage of every vacation/personal day I get and dont let weekends go un used, its all used to hunt for me. All the best to you as well!
    No offence, but dont you have family obligations for some of those days? Lol .... maybe not at your age?

If you cant tell, I am jealous of the amount of time you can dedicate to hunting. Lol

Congrats!!!

What an awesome season congrats!

You're a stud, buddy!

I can still picture my own face when you told me about the roll-over at the SOSA sheep count. Love the mental attitude you bring to the table!

Congrats again on your incredible season and I can't wait to see more of your accomplishments in the years to come.
    WSSBC Monarch Silver Member
    WSF Summit Life Member
    RMGA Life Member

The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    No offence, but dont you have family obligations for some of those days? Lol .... maybe not at your age?

If you cant tell, I am jealous of the amount of time you can dedicate to hunting. Lol

Congrats!!!
    Thank you! haha 25 and single, with no kids yet means I get quite a bit of time to do things I want, I'm sure one day that'll change a bit but for now I'll take advantage of it

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    What an awesome season congrats!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by pg83 View Post
    You're a stud, buddy!

I can still picture my own face when you told me about the roll-over at the SOSA sheep count. Love the mental attitude you bring to the table!

Congrats again on your incredible season and I can't wait to see more of your accomplishments in the years to come.
    Haha I actually do still remember the look on your face! Thanks buddy, hopefully more stories to come through the years!

Great story and photos!
    Thanks for sharing your season.
    kenny
    I love it when the seasons change.
    Fishing to Hunting.

Thank you for adding some more great 2020 hunting content.

Congrats on a successful season, I'm confident there's lots of success in your future as well.
    Finland is a neutral country - but the guns point to the east.

Great write-up and congratulations on a great season. Nice to see stories like this on here again.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyj View Post
    Great story and photos!
    Thanks for sharing your season.
    kenny
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Knute View Post
    Thank you for adding some more great 2020 hunting content.

Congrats on a successful season, I'm confident there's lots of success in your future as well.
    I hope you're right! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kitnayakwa77 View Post
    Great write-up and congratulations on a great season. Nice to see stories like this on here again.
    Figured it would be better than reading threads about Covid and politics as there seems to be a lot of that on here lately... Thanks man!