Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Very disappointed...

Re: Very disappointed...

now that is a subtle way to move things along....after you show him the bow and remind him it will be his "as soon as mom approves" he will be on her...not sure if she would be the type to say "you ask one more time and the answer will be never" or is she the type that would relent after being asked 1000 times...heheheh
    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Just show him the bow every time he comes over and tell him one day when your mom says it’s OK I will let you shoot it Won’t take long and he will be hammering the dear target in your garden.. Spring is around the corner bring him along to the next 3D Shoot and his parents, sure you bought his dad a bow aswell

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    now that is a subtle way to move things along....after you show him the bow and remind him it will be his "as soon as mom approves" he will be on her...not sure if she would be the type to say "you ask one more time and the answer will be never" or is she the type that would relent after being asked 1000 times...heheheh

I'd be afraid that her reaction would be to hit ME with the bow! LOL One of the best ideas though was a drum set that transforms into targets!!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

better be cautious on this one then....heheheh..

My grandson started shooting 3D archery at age 3, with a compound bow. Ten years later, he is heading to the Chad Davis shoot in Abbotsford tomorrow with me. Next weekend we are heading to the Kamloops 3D shoot. Start ‘em young!
    I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

I suggest you find out which eye is dominant... hopefully his right eye...
    . . . . .If I don't respond to your postings, maybe it is because you are on my "IGNORE" list
    . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't see the garbage you write. It's a wonderful tool