Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics from recent hunts

Pics from recent hunts

Slow week for us last week but did get a few good hunts. My Lab Buddi was forced to step it up this year when my other Lab Remi died from Cancer last June and has really proven herself to be a very good retriever!
    I'm an Ambassador for Kent (nobody is called Pro Staff anymore), send my pics to them for social media etc..

Last edited by Dano; 12-07-2020 at 10:42 PM.
    Buddi doing what she does best!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Pics from recent hunts

WOW! Those photos are amazing! What kennel does your most recent lab come from? They obviously have good hunting genes!

Makes me want to buy some “Kent fasteel” great pics.
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

My last 2 dogs, Remi and Buddi came from Eromit Labs in Quesnel. Remi was about 65-70 pounds. Buddi is smaller, 55 pounds. I only got Buddi because the breeder got her back from a family that had allergies. She was 3 months old and my wife saw they had her and couldn’t resist...
    Buddi is the only dog I’ve ever had a trainer for. I couldn’t control her and knew I needed a pro who could do E-coller and do it right as I had never used one.
    I got a good dog after 5 weeks, and she has lots of drive. Probably the best goose dog I’ve had and looks funny carrying the big ones back!
    Lucky I had a spare,.... but sure would have loved to see my Remi in years 6 to 9...

Quote Originally Posted by mastercaster View Post
    WOW! Those photos are amazing! What kennel does your most recent lab come from? They obviously have good hunting genes!
    Last edited by Dano; 12-08-2020 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    My last 2 dogs, Remi and Buddi came from Eromit Labs in Quesnel. Remi was about 65-70 pounds. Buddi is smaller, 55 pounds. I only got Buddi because the breeder got her back from a family that had allergies. She was 3 months old and my wife saw they had her and couldn’t resist...
    Buddi is the only dog I’ve ever had a trainer for. I couldn’t control her and knew I needed a pro who could do E-college and do it right as I had never used one.
    I got a good dog after 5 weeks, and she has lots of drive. Probably the best goose dog I’ve had and looks funny carrying the big ones back!
    Lucky I had a spare,.... but sure would have loved to see my Remi in years 6 to 9...
    Ah, now that you mentioned that your pooch came for Eromit (Quesnel) it jogged my memory that I met a lady in Tynehead Park that owns a female sibling out of that same litter because she showed me a photograph of Buddi in action. Forgot all about that,,,,,just shows you what a great memory I have. haha

Her female is quite a bit smaller than yours,,,,,only about 35-40 pounds. It 's about the smallest purebred lab I've ever seen but that little dog sure loves to retrieve. My S.I.L. and daughter have a pup coming soon and are hoping it's in the size range of yours.

Good hunter + Good photographer === Wow
    No one on their death bed ever said; I should have spent more time at work.

So when my ol' man told me when I was a kid that I needed to get all my ducks in a row was this what he was talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Good hunter + Good photographer === Wow
    x2, always enjoy your content Dano
    Finland is a neutral country - but the guns point to the east.

Dano, how do you hang the ducks on your blind so organized? Do you use something to hook the neck/head? can you please show me a picture of what you use to hang the ducks on this picture (inside blind).