Thread: New Homegrown BC Hunting Podcast

New Homegrown BC Hunting Podcast

Hey Guys,

Happy to share that the guys over at the Journal of Mountain Hunting and the Beyond The Kill podcast asked me to host my own show on their network. Today episode 1 of the Mindful Hunter Podcast is available. It is available on YouTube, Spotify, and all popular podcast platforms.

I shared my 2020 hunt recap on this episode and I have already recorded the next 2 shows. They will drop every Tuesday. Next week I dive into a thorough field tested review of the First Lite Obsidian Pants vs. the Sitka Apex pants. The week after that I am start a series of shows explaining how to hunt in the states for Canadians. Including how to get your weapons across the border, build points, OTC tags and a bunch of other cool material.

Would love to get some feedback about what you like and what you don't and what you'd like to see in the future for content on the show.

Thanks as always for the continued support.

https://youtu.be/R0YXsiTwGKs

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0RurWrmh6g30y4QNYlInLB

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New Homegrown BC Hunting Podcast

Downloaded for the drive through the night tonight to get into that hunting mindset . Looking forward to it!

Finally! I have been waiting for this from you. Have been subscribed to your YouTube channel since your euro mount video. Great content and only getting better.

Everyone on here should give this man a follow on his IG account. Can't give enough support for local guys supplying great positive content for our love of hunting!
    WSSBC
    CCFR

Deeply appreciate the kind words. And that euro video is a throwback. You are definitely an OG.

Subscribed and it looks like the first to rate the podcast. I know that helps! The more local hunting content out there the better! Looking forward to listening to future episodes!

Just listened to your first podcast. Good stuff, looking forward to more. I like fact that your predominantly a bow hunter, I’m interested to hear more from that prospective.

thanks

Firearm not weapon.....no liberal agendas here