Thread: Boundary Bay Goose Hunting

Boundary Bay Goose Hunting

Just curious, does anyone know if there are Canadian Geese this late into the season at Boundary Bay or have they all moved inland due to the weather? I mostly do my waterfowl hunts at Roberts Bank and Duck Island in Ladner but have never seen Canada Geese ever in that area lol. Any intel on where Snowies are headed right now would be great since me and my buds haven't been really successful with them this season either (just three harvested this year).

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Boundary Bay Goose Hunting

Last weekend snowies were partying close to the Deltaport. Didn't see any fly over Brunswick on Sunday. I think after three weeks of being shot at on the foreshore they got the message.

Yeah I went last Saturday for Snowies. Found them chilling in the waters just west outside of Westham. Just before sunset they took off and a few low flyers even passed over our heads but we weren't ready since we were packing up our decoys so that was a missed opportunity .

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBone View Post
    ... a few low flyers even passed over our heads but we weren't ready since we were packing up our decoys so that was a missed opportunity .
    always the case lol