Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hunting waders

Re: hunting wadders

Well I don't know how I managed to do it but I talked my wife into letting me get some waders and a wader jacket to boot

Here is my secret, when she asks if she can buy something hesitate for a sec then say ok dear it's Christmas and all... Then a week from then go to her and say "Hey? Wait a sec. I thought we weren't getting anything else for Christmas? " Then she feels guilty and lets you get your waders.

Here is a recently pick of my old waders. As you can see they are well worn and a nice knee patch where my female Lab Penny, who doesn't hunt, enjoys the taste of the salt marsh and neoprene apparently. These waders are at least 6 years old and have at least a tube of silicon sealant on them and still leak.

I decided in the end to go with the ultimate wader in stout because I'm hard on my hunting gear and figured the full armour flex would be the best thing. Picked up a 4-1 wader jacket at the same time in matching Max 4. We've got another serious duck hunter back in the marsh starting next fall.

Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Re: hunting waders

Good lookin' waders. I like that there is no buckle on the shoulders. I have to leave my left buckle undone cause it is right under where I mount my gun making for some discomfort upon shooting. Might look into those as "the next ones", I could use stout instead of women's ones. The women's ones have more narrow boots too, and that sucks in the cold cause squished feet are cold feet.

Cant go wrong with Lacrosse brush tuffs. Dont think I'll ever buy a different brand.

Just got these, haven't tried them yet. Tomorrow probably.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...0047610830650a

Well they finally came in today! The lst of my Christmas Gifts from Cabela's

Field photo's to follow tomorrow. Going to head out to do a bit of look and see tomorrow.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Congratulations to a good duck hunting outfit. It always pays off in the long run to go with quality.
    "Wouldn’t it be wise for us to be more tolerant of each other and pick our battles with the ones that really threaten our way of life?"