Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost rifle:( 5A ASPEN GROVE ROAD INTERSECTION

Hybrid View

Lost rifle:( 5A ASPEN GROVE ROAD INTERSECTION

Hey HBC,ers posting this for my jetboathunting partner----FAAAAACK! I called him today to find out how his reg 3 immy search went and he told me the tale of a frustrating trip ending with his daughter calling him when he was just about to hit the hwy after being in the road that turns off of the 5a that goes to Aspen grove she had been in a serious car accident so just before he got to the hwy he set his rifle on the roof of his samurai and had a leak then his phone rang again the ex-wife ! well you get the idea drove off towards Merritt and soon realized what he had done was back there within 1/2 hour but no rifle to be found some one picked this up stainless x-bolt with big swaro scope reward availiable sizeable as you can imagine Has been reported to rcmp with ser# of scope and rifle if you have info please pm me the horse and I will hook up the rest thanks HBC
    PIGS IS PIGS;BUT HOG'S IS HOGS!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Lost rifle:( 5A ASPEN GROVE ROAD INTERSECTION

Hope someone turns it in !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Good Luck i hope it turns up, but ya gotta be more careful.

Any updates

Quote Originally Posted by horse280 View Post
    Hey HBC,ers posting this for my jetboathunting partner----FAAAAACK! I called him today to find out how his reg 3 immy search went and he told me the tale of a frustrating trip ending with his daughter calling him when he was just about to hit the hwy after being in the road that turns off of the 5a that goes to Aspen grove she had been in a serious car accident so just before he got to the hwy he set his rifle on the roof of his samurai and had a leak then his phone rang again the ex-wife ! well you get the idea drove off towards Merritt and soon realized what he had done was back there within 1/2 hour but no rifle to be found some one picked this up stainless x-bolt with big swaro scope reward availiable sizeable as you can imagine Has been reported to rcmp with ser# of scope and rifle if you have info please pm me the horse and I will hook up the rest thanks HBC
    Holy run on sentence , Batman.
    I hope he finds it.....................................

Have not heard anything yet. Wrote that rambler in a hurry the other night! I will keep you all up to date, buddy is heading up again tomorrow to look some more for the item. Thanks for the good thoughts! Horsee

Found: Kind of forgot about this; believe it or not it was turned into the merrit RCMP by a member of the public, the guy did not want to be identified,just wanted the fellow who lost it to be happy! There are still awesome people out there ! Horsee

Thumbs up Re: Lost rifle:( 5A ASPEN GROVE ROAD INTERSECTION

Quote Originally Posted by horse280 View Post
    Found: Kind of forgot about this; believe it or not it was turned into the merrit RCMP by a member of the public, the guy did not want to be identified,just wanted the fellow who lost it to be happy! There are still awesome people out there ! Horsee
    Excellent!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Great news
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Unbelievable luck!! There still are some honest people around.