Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Bar Mtn Trespassers

Re: Big Bar Mtn Trespassers

Not sure if I would have posted a heads up... Let the buggers get caught... Guaranteed this is not the only place they do it, so higher chances of getting caught if no one tells them that there is an increased presence of LEO.
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Just curious again, I wonder what the fine is for blocking off and posting no trespassing signs on crown land, like right of ways or non- treaty lands?

he has a huge area of crown land surrounded by private land...not sure he should be able to limit access to that area but thats a whole nother conversation. No one should be cutting his fences and gates
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

Welder Guy ....I know Lawrence Joiner well ...He does not charge to hunt his land for sheep..Have you ever thought of approaching him in the off season and introducing yourself and then asking for permission..Posting rude comments about him will surely not get you and your type in his good book....Dennis

"he has a huge area of crown land surrounded by private land."

Might not be as surrounded as you think (mind you, the OK has a *lot* of land in that area).
    Anyway, I got the iHunter app with the private land overlay. I was surprised at how much land I had always assumed was private isn't marked as private.

"
    Have you ever thought of approaching him in the off season and introducing yourself and then asking for permission"

Novel approach. Might do just that. Last time I was on the road through their ranch down by the ferry I saw what to my unpracticed sheep eyes looked like a big damn sheep. FWIW, my wife and my grown nephew and niece got lost somehow down on their ranch by the river and met up with Mr. Joiner's son, who informed them that a) they were on private property and 2) to follow the road they were on to get where they wanted to go and to 3) close the gates....so Joiners can't be all that bad.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

excellent question... not high enough

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    Just curious again, I wonder what the fine is for blocking off and posting no trespassing signs on crown land, like right of ways or non- treaty lands?
    not high enough. very good question

i cut locks on gates this year...i know who put it there and the next time i saw him i through his cut lock at him..

that said not the property mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    NON if your a Indian ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    i cut locks on gates this year...i know who put it there and the next time i saw him i through his cut lock at him..

that said not the property mentioned above.
    Locking up gates and posting Crown land is Bullshit too ! RJ