Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 hunting pics Post any pic from this year, animals, scenery or smiles around fire

Re: 2020 hunting pics Post any pic from this year, animals, scenery or smiles around

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    I’m shocked that this many people can post pics! Must still have flip phones... impossible off a I phone 11.
    So why not get in the times and update this joint? Get more hunting pics and less political crap!
    it's easy with imgur

Re: 2020 hunting pics Post any pic from this year, animals, scenery or smiles around

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    I’m shocked that this many people can post pics! Must still have flip phones... impossible off a I phone 11.
    So why not get in the times and update this joint? Get more hunting pics and less political crap!
    I’ve been adding pics from my iPhone. I add the photos to imgur on the app.

Then I downloaded google chrome. Go to the 3 dots in the bottom right, scroll down until you see “request desktop site” Go to imgur on google chrome, the format should be similar to a desktop and you should be able to copy the link. Second link from the bottom of the list.

I had to physically type imgur.com into the top bar or else it kicked me back to the app. It’s not perfect, but once you figure it out, it’s easy
    Last edited by Bustercluck; 11-08-2020 at 11:36 PM.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

If you want to post pics, I can send u my number and u can text them to me.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

there is also something called tapatalk for cell phones for uploading. Imgur is the easiest. Photobucket now requires you to pay monthly to access your photos.
    Heres a few from the weekend. It was a cold , snow blowing Winter day in Alberta but The kids were tough and we finished the Hunt.
    This is a Program for Youth Hunters thats been going on for at least 20 years.. It was great , I was able to plan My Grandson Linkins 12th birthday there for a Shoot.

Thank you Red Deer Fish & Game Association.
    Last edited by Springer; 11-09-2020 at 08:44 AM.

^^^^those waterfowl pics are awesome, and great pics everyone....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Helped my bro get his first deer....

[IMG][/IMG]

Sooo....I take a buddy into a spot of mine, where he had never been before...he goes one way, I go the other, and he hammers this guy....lol bigger than any buck I've shot...he better get me drunk for Christmas...

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Some good tender vittles there.
    No one on their death bed ever said; I should have spent more time at work.

Just a conspiracy bro!