Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 hunting pics Post any pic from this year, animals, scenery or smiles around fire

Re: 2020 hunting pics Post any pic from this year, animals, scenery or smiles around

Yes, bobcat

Re: 2020 hunting pics Post any pic from this year, animals, scenery or smiles around

WOW ! Some awesome pictures showing B.C wildlife and scenery . I’m glad I live here !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Look like that cat's protecting his kill and the next week's food.
    Beautiful!

Yeah, it wasn't too keen on letting me get any closer than that. Apparently bobcats do kill whitetails, and that one may have been injured already, as there were a couple beds down lower with a bit of blood in the snow under them.

Beauty bob....thx for share
    …..better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Well I tried
    Last edited by Hillerbillyvan; 11-12-2020 at 10:34 AM.

"If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Heading out for an overnighter right now. Hopefully it warms up this afternoon

Light and nimble.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Great bobcat picture. Lucky to get it. And yes, bobcats do kill deer. I talked to a biologist from Michigan a number of years ago and he said bobcats kill way more deer than people know, usually younger animals, and of course injured animals.
    Everyone is entitled to voicing an opinion, as long as it is a learned one.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.