Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 hunting pics Post any pic from this year, animals, scenery or smiles around fire

Re: 2020 hunting pics Post any pic from this year, animals, scenery or smiles around

^^^^ Great family pic^^^^
    Finland is a neutral country - but the guns point to the east.

Re: 2020 hunting pics Post any pic from this year, animals, scenery or smiles around

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyLimper View Post
    The year so far

Those are great pictures..I don't know about you but I find when I bring my little guy and any of his friends I may as well go hunting with a marching band lol..

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Those are great pictures..I don't know about you but I find when I bring my little guy and any of his friends I may as well go hunting with a marching band lol..
    Ha! yeah, I gave up with them being quiet at this age. It's more important getting them out there and having fun, "skill" can come later.

It's been over 50 years since I fished on both , the small and large Shuswap lakes , Glad to see the young one catching fish !!Kamloops Rainbow !

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyLimper View Post
    Ha! yeah, I gave up with them being quiet at this age. It's more important getting them out there and having fun, "skill" can come later.
    Couldn't agree more...cheers..

Spring bear hunting...and we forgot his camo rain jacket....and he's batting away lots of mosquitoes...

[IMG][/IMG]

It was a long day of hunting and fishing....

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by gunpower View Post
    It's been over 50 years since I fished on both , the small and large Shuswap lakes , Glad to see the young one catching fish !!Kamloops Rainbow !
    It was good spring for rainbows on Shuswap. I get more enjoyment watching her catch them than reeling them in myself.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    It was a long day of hunting and fishing....

[IMG][/IMG]
    Beautiful! A full day of memories
    forever noob

Quote Originally Posted by boilerroom View Post
    Beautiful! A full day of memories
    LOL absolutely....