Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 hunting pics Post any pic from this year, animals, scenery or smiles around fire

2020 hunting pics Post any pic from this year, animals, scenery or smiles around fire

I’ve been out, but I haven’t had any experiences worth starting a thread about, but I have taken some pics. Post anything you like from this year. Share a story if you like.

Share em if u gottem.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 2020 hunting pics Post any pic from this year, animals, scenery or smiles around

If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Re: 2020 hunting pics Post any pic from this year, animals, scenery or smiles around

I really liked the ventilation system on this one. No offence to any east coasters, but this was definitely built by a Newfie.

Check my Youtube Channel for fishing and hunting videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjN...AEGjPIUba3pn9g

"If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Putting a winch cable on the kid. Day one of a six day backcountry hunt.

Really nice so far!

Great pics bottles, BIG body on that 2 point
    Hunt, Enjoy, Repeat

The Kid shot his First deer! Just turned 12. 283y with the old 22-250.
    Last edited by Drillbit; 11-10-2020 at 02:42 AM.

I’m shocked that this many people can post pics! Must still have flip phones... impossible off a I phone 11.
    So why not get in the times and update this joint? Get more hunting pics and less political crap!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...