Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: COVID Travel Ban

Re: COVID Travel Ban

Hunt away. Bring ppe if you need to grab fuel/supplies and actually wear it. Do your own thing but be respectful of others.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadingOutside View Post
    Hey all,
    Just looking for thoughts on the travel ban announced yesterday. For those who missed it, travel in and out of the Fraser Valley is now supposed to be “essential “only. We have a 10 day trip scheduled for Friday I’m just wondering your opinions. I’m thinking me getting food for the year is essential and don’t see how us hunting in the middle of nowhere presents any reasonable risk but hey.. what do you think?

Thanks gents
    Devon
    Hunting is essential . Do your part and distance /mask all that good shit and fill that freezer ! Good luck!
    "My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife sells all my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it"

"Take your boy hunting, and you won't have to hunt for your boy".

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal.”

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    I am drawing my own conclusion. And my own conclusion is that I dont want to get it. And I really dont think the small lifestyle adjustments are THAT big of a deal to be talking about causing mental health problems and all that.

You arent being confined to a room. Just told not to hanging out in big groups as the number of cases climbs.

I agree that some measures are a bit extreme, but I'd rather be compliant than become a statistic.
    Glad to hear that you are coming to your own conclusion; but I have to ask just what evidence you base your fear on? Has the government been a good source of truth and information in the last 60 years? A few things the governments (and some scientists) of the Western world have either lied about, was wrong about, ignorant of, or been implicitly tied with:
    -Tuskagee Syphilis experiments
    -Watergate
    -Radar
    -Marijuana
    -Dark Alliance
    -Radium
    -Waco
    -Asbestos
    -Glycophosphate
    -Alcohol
    -Smoking
    -Asbestos
    -Agent orange
    -Fats, salt, sugar
    -People need government (big government)
    -Ruby Ridge
    -The idea that they could "win" the war on drugs
    -Energy crisis
    -SARS
    -H1-N1
    -Global cooling
    -Global warming
    -Globalism
    -Increased weather events/natural disasters
    -Cloth can stop viruses
    -Japanese internment camps
    -Residential schools
    -No danger from immigration from the most violent societies on Earth
    -Bird Flu
    -West Nile
    -The old West
    -Guns
    -Registration
    -Germany
    -China
    -Privately held sovereign debt
    -Soros
    -Foreign investment
    -The Spanish Flu
    -Polio
    -Iran Contra affair
    -Mexican invasion (triggering the Mexican/U.S. war)
    -5G
    -NASA spying on citizens and recording phone calls
    -We just need to "flatten the curve" for a few weeks
    -We're in a second wave...

This is a smattering; not near all. What makes you believe this hokum now? Did masks and social isolation stop the Spanish Flu? Why didn't we wear masks for all the other so called pandemics?

And are you over 85? Do you have 3-5 underlying conditions that might acerbate your condition if you catch it?

My last point is a little tongue in cheek, as Ontario has declared a vicious 2nd wave. Right now there for each person that is hospitalized from covid; they have 6 hospitals EACH in Ontario. Wow... totally overwhelming the health care system. Do we just live in a bubble til we die of some other natural cause?
    Last edited by Tactical Lever; 11-08-2020 at 09:27 PM.
    Profanity and insults are a poor substitute for knowledge and logic.

Try to stop me from going anywhere I want to. Good luck.....
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Lever View Post
    Glad to hear that you are coming to your own conclusion; but I have to ask just what evidence you base your fear on? Has the government been a good source of truth and information in the last 60 years? A few things the governments (and some scientists) of the Western world have either lied about, was wrong about, ignorant of, or been implicitly tied with:
    -Watergate
    -Radar
    -Marijuana
    -Dark Alliance
    -Radium
    -Waco
    -Asbestos
    -Glycophosphate
    -Alcohol
    -Smoking
    -Asbestos
    -Agent orange
    -Fats, salt, sugar
    -Ruby Ridge
    -Energy crisis
    -SARS
    -H1-N1
    -Global cooling
    -Global warming
    -Globalism
    -Cloth can stop viruses
    -Residential schools
    -Bird Flu
    -West Nile
    -The old West
    -Guns
    -Registration
    -Germany
    -China
    -Soros
    -Foreign investment
    -The Spanish Flu
    -Polio
    -Iran Contra affair
    -5G

This is a smattering; not near all. What makes you believe this hokum now? Did masks and social isolation stop the Spanish Flu? Why didn't we wear masks for all the other so called pandemics?

And are you over 85? Do you have 3-5 underlying conditions that might acerbate your condition if you catch it?

My last point is a little tongue in cheek, as Ontario has declared a vicious 2nd wave. Right now there for each person that is hospitalized from covid; they have 6 hospitals EACH in Ontario. Wow... totally overwhelming the health care system. Do we just live in a bubble til we die of some other natural cause?
    Your list makes no sense. And as far as a bubble I think that is what we are trying to avoid . As I've said before go get it and let us know how it goes for you and anyone else you pass it on to.

[QUOTE=HeadingOutside;2208888]Hey all,
    Just looking for thoughts on the travel ban announced yesterday. For those who missed it, travel in and out of the Fraser Valley is now supposed to be “essential “only. We have a 10 day trip scheduled for Friday I’m just wondering your opinions. I’m thinking me getting food for the year is essential and don’t see how us hunting in the middle of nowhere presents any reasonable risk but hey.. what do you think?

as mentioned, hunting&fishing are “essential” , go and have an amazing ass time! Follow the alleged PPE and SD rules if you have to stop, and life goes on. Good luck!,

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Lever View Post
    -Watergate
    -Radar
    -Marijuana
    -Dark Alliance
    -Radium
    -Waco
    -Asbestos
    -Glycophosphate
    -Alcohol
    -Smoking
    -Asbestos
    -Agent orange
    -Fats, salt, sugar
    -Ruby Ridge
    -Energy crisis
    -SARS
    -H1-N1
    -Global cooling
    -Global warming
    -Globalism
    -Cloth can stop viruses
    -Residential schools
    -Bird Flu
    -West Nile
    -The old West
    -Guns
    -Registration
    -Germany
    -China
    -Soros
    -Foreign investment
    -The Spanish Flu
    -Polio
    -Iran Contra affair
    -5G

What the f*** are you even blabbing on about? What part of "I dont want to get it" is hard to understand?

I dont give a sh** what your conspiracy laden mind thinks the government is out to do, but one thing I know is I dont want to get it and I dont want my two year old daughter to get it.

I dont care how many asymptomatic individuals have had it.

You can treat gonorrhea and syphilis very easily in today's world with very few long term effects when treated early on .... doesnt mean I'm gonna go and be OK with getting it.

You people who claim getting sick is somehow OK because it only affects the old and already weak are ridiculous and lose all sense of credibility when you talk that way.

I dont want a common cold, sure as shit dont want covid19!

Quote Originally Posted by Keta1969 View Post
    Your list makes no sense. And as far as a bubble I think that is what we are trying to avoid . As I've said before go get it and let us know how it goes for you and anyone else you pass it on to.
    Just a simple list of a few things that we've been lied to about. To be honest, I figured that most of these things would trigger memories. If not, you're already in the bubble.

What the f*** are you even blabbing on about? What part of "I dont want to get it" is hard to understand?

I dont give a sh** what your conspiracy laden mind thinks the government is out to do, but one thing I know is I dont want to get it and I dont want my two year old daughter to get it.

I dont care how many asymptomatic individuals have had it.

You can treat gonorrhea and syphilis very easily in today's world with very few long term effects when treated early on .... doesnt mean I'm gonna go and be OK with getting it.

You people who claim getting sick is somehow OK because it only affects the old and already weak are ridiculous and lose all sense of credibility when you talk that way.

I dont want a common cold, sure as shit dont want covid19!
    Faulty logic.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you are sorely behind on what should be common knowledge in this day and age. A few people might disagree with it, but I hope anyone who's made it into his/her 2nd decade has heard of the Radium Girls, and CIA involvement in the drug trade. Cigarettes were endorsed by doctors, and alcohol and weed was outlawed by big brother (at different times).

You can absolutely avoid gonorrhea and syphilis, but good luck avoiding the common cold and flu for the rest of your life. I don't want to get it either, but maybe I have. So I'm guessing you're under 40 if you have a 2 yr. old.

I just want to know how you will avoid getting sick for the next 4 or 5 decades. If you recoil in horror from a hand shake or hugging your family, you already have problems.

And using your "grown-up words" instead of a cogent argument is the thing that destroys your credibility.
    Last edited by Tactical Lever; 11-08-2020 at 10:49 PM.

You found ONE doctor that is against the recommendations.

If there is anyone we should be looking up to is New Zealand.
    He found ONE doctor that is BRAVE enough to actually call this BS for what it is! And using NZ as a country to “look up to” is ludicrous. They are completely isolated from the rest of the world, and their PM is Turdeau’s butt buddy. Look at how well their gun control policy is working!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.