Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: COVID Travel Ban

Re: COVID Travel Ban

Quote Originally Posted by Downwindtracker2 View Post
    During the Spanish flu, a cop shot person who broke quarantine . He was hailed as a hero.
    I don't see the connection to Covid19
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

I believe Horgan stated hunting was essential,go hunting and enjoy your time in the bush.

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    I don't see the connection to Covid19
    The cop killing wasn't point, but the hailing him as hero was. This pandemic brings forth similar feelings. Tales of keyed Alberta plated cars abound.

The cop killing wasn't point, but the hailing him as hero was. This pandemic brings forth similar feelings. Tales of keyed Alberta plated cars abound.
    Are you saying we should start shooting albertans? How canadian of you...
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

I’m leaving to go hunting Wednesday night and coming back Sunday evening. I’m staying in my truck camper. Headed straight to the bush for the duration. I do my part to “stay safe” and im not worried about it
    can’t live in the make believe god damn bubble for the rest of our lives. Let’s let our immune system work. That’s what it’s there for. Covid is not going away. Keep the people that are higher risk “safe” and let the world move on.
    Member of CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    You found ONE doctor that is against the recommendations and one that uses Sweden as an example. Anyone that uses Sweden as an example is not to be taken seriously.

The entire country of Sweden has had 6000+ deaths.
    Canada has had just over 10,000.

But Canada has over 3 times as many people!! So how is Sweden doing anything well?

If there is anyone we should be looking up to is New Zealand. We also dont know the state of Swedens health system or social assistance. Both are likely WAY better off than Canada to be able to support sick and out of work people!
    A lot more than 1 doctor is speaking against this if you do some research...they are also inflating the stats with covid related deaths, and even their number of cases that they are portraying is inaccurate, as the PCR test has a lot of false positives...like I said, do the research and draw your own conclusions...so why don't they mention the importance of vitamin D to combat covid? Hmmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    A lot more than 1 doctor is speaking against this if you do some research...they are also inflating the stats with covid related deaths, and even their number of cases that they are portraying is inaccurate, as the PCR test has a lot of false positives...like I said, do the research and draw your own conclusions...so why don't they mention the importance of vitamin D to combat covid? Hmmmmm...
    I am drawing my own conclusion. And my own conclusion is that I dont want to get it. And I really dont think the small lifestyle adjustments are THAT big of a deal to be talking about causing mental health problems and all that.

You arent being confined to a room. Just told not to hanging out in big groups as the number of cases climbs.

I agree that some measures are a bit extreme, but I'd rather be compliant than become a statistic.

Shooting Albertans ? I will agree game is getting scarce but shooting Albertans is going a little far.

NDP majority for four years. Welcome to the communist state of British Columbia, this is just the first of many to come so get use to it.

Shooting Albertans ? I will agree game is getting scarce but shooting Albertans is going a little far.
    I bet they taste oily anyway.

Man, there’s some weird stuff on HBC and everywhere in the world these days.
    Pretend hunter.