Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID Travel Ban

COVID Travel Ban

Hey all,
    Just looking for thoughts on the travel ban announced yesterday. For those who missed it, travel in and out of the Fraser Valley is now supposed to be “essential “only. We have a 10 day trip scheduled for Friday I’m just wondering your opinions. I’m thinking me getting food for the year is essential and don’t see how us hunting in the middle of nowhere presents any reasonable risk but hey.. what do you think?

Thanks gents
    Devon

2. Site Sponsor

Re: COVID Travel Ban

That's a tough one to call, If everyone does it we are effed, If no one does it we are not effed as much. I think they are trying to contain it to the lower mainland. If you plan to be out in the bush and not in contact with anyone else, I don't see the harm. Question is what if you need to go to a store. What then. Most people who are running around infecting others are unaware of having the virus until the symptoms start. How would your conscience feel if you passed the virus to someone. Me, I work in the grocery industry so am classified essential. I take every precaution from wearing a mask (better than nothing) to actually holding my breath as I walk by others. I don't want to inhale it nor pass it to anyone. Back when they imposed a travel ban in March. We did drive up to our house in Logan lake a couple times but we did not interact with anyone. It was solely to finish a renovation. We brought groceries with us and my car can easily make the round trip non stop which we did do.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadingOutside View Post
    Hey all,
    Just looking for thoughts on the travel ban announced yesterday. For those who missed it, travel in and out of the Fraser Valley is now supposed to be “essential “only. We have a 10 day trip scheduled for Friday I’m just wondering your opinions. I’m thinking me getting food for the year is essential and don’t see how us hunting in the middle of nowhere presents any reasonable risk but hey.. what do you think?

Thanks gents
    Devon

please follow the rules and stay in the lower wasteland.

thanks.

Covid is a real virus but the pandemic is not real, as much as they want you to believe...they are testing our overall compliance with more restrictions and control, and if you don't believe they have agenda read what this MD had to say and draw your own conclusions :

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/in-t...hen-malthouse/

so in summary, my opinion is go hunting and don't let them guilt you about, and good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Covid is a real virus but the pandemic is not real, as much as they want you to believe...they are testing our overall compliance with more restrictions and control, and if you don't believe they have agenda read what this MD had to say and draw your own conclusions :

https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/in-t...hen-malthouse/

so in summary, my opinion is go hunting and don't let them guilt you about, and good luck...
    You found ONE doctor that is against the recommendations and one that uses Sweden as an example. Anyone that uses Sweden as an example is not to be taken seriously.

The entire country of Sweden has had 6000+ deaths.
    Canada has had just over 10,000.

But Canada has over 3 times as many people!! So how is Sweden doing anything well?

If there is anyone we should be looking up to is New Zealand. We also dont know the state of Swedens health system or social assistance. Both are likely WAY better off than Canada to be able to support sick and out of work people!

Quote Originally Posted by HeadingOutside View Post
    Hey all,

Thanks gents
    Devon
    Didn’t they say earlier that hunting is essential?
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

one doctor who has come forward to challenge the nonsense of the Gvt

Go hunting, mind your business. Hunting is an essential activity

Go hunting. Don’t wear a mask. Don’t let anybody make you feel guilty for doing it either. Anybody who’s afraid of the corona should isolate themselves and let the rest of us get on with our lives.

If you’re scared, go to church.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

During the Spanish flu, a cop shot person who broke quarantine . He was hailed as a hero.

https://gbdeclaration.org/

heres a few more drs. Go hunting. Good luck
    Last edited by Brew; 11-08-2020 at 04:59 PM.
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member