Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: COVID Travel Ban

Re: COVID Travel Ban

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    He found ONE doctor that is BRAVE enough to actually call this BS for what it is! And using NZ as a country to “look up to” is ludicrous. They are completely isolated from the rest of the world, and their PM is Turdeau’s butt buddy. Look at how well their gun control policy is working!
    One doctors letter, which reference other works and research. And I believe about 30 000 doctors signed the Great Barrington Declaration, so it's not quite just one doctor.

At this point, we have a lot of good information to go off of, yet the media barrage of fear propaganda still going, and still apparently working, is very puzzling.
    Profanity and insults are a poor substitute for knowledge and logic.

**** your travel ban

I've had enough of these tyrants

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Lever View Post
    Faulty logic.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you are sorely behind on what should be common knowledge in this day and age. A few people might disagree with it, but I hope anyone who's made it into his/her 2nd decade has heard of the Radium Girls, and CIA involvement in the drug trade. Cigarettes were endorsed by doctors, and alcohol and weed was outlawed by big brother (at different times).

You can absolutely avoid gonorrhea and syphilis, but good luck avoiding the common cold and flu for the rest of your life. I don't want to get it either, but maybe I have. So I'm guessing you're under 40 if you have a 2 yr. old.

I just want to know how you will avoid getting sick for the next 4 or 5 decades. If you recoil in horror from a hand shake or hugging your family, you already have problems.

And using your "grown-up words" instead of a cogent argument is the thing that destroys your credibility.
    Again, Your list of government conspiracies has nothing to do with me not wanting to get covid. Completely irrelevant.

Can I avoid the common cold? No. And that's my point ... why add the risk of covid on top of it!?

I'm not going to go to bars or busy restaurants or any large gatherings where that risk is increased. I'd rather just order a meal and go pick it up and eat it at home while I watch TV.

Is my risk of getting covid 0%? Definitely not. But im not going to tell people "iit's fine". And I'm not going to stop avoiding the types of places where that risk is increased.

Handshakes? I'm done with those. It was stupid tradition since it began to just touch peoples dirty hands. Really unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    He found ONE doctor that is BRAVE enough to actually call this BS for what it is! And using NZ as a country to “look up to” is ludicrous. They are completely isolated from the rest of the world, and their PM is Turdeau’s butt buddy. Look at how well their gun control policy is working!
    Every country is just as isolated when borders are closed

The ban is BS, the schools are still open, restaurants, and look at Costco, pack them in there! So now you can’t have a buddy come to your house but you can meet 5 buddies at the pub? These are the dumbest rules, if you want to shut things down, shut everything down otherwise it won’t work!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Nobody wants to get covid or the flu or a cold. But we are all probably going to and just like the flu it's going to keep circulating around in one form or another. We've been told that becoming infected then recovering is no guarantee of continued immunity so we will never have herd immunity if this is the case. So we better learn to live with it. Hiding at home, keeping borders closed forever and wearing masks isn't living.

On another note, we already have one general "covid" thread and we don't need another so hopefully the OP has got some advice on his upcoming hunting trip as this thread is now locked. Hope he has fun.

If you want to continue discussing covid, the other thread is open for your comments.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!