Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Reg 3 goat hunt

Re: Reg 3 goat hunt

Quote Originally Posted by warnniklz View Post
    Legit! Whom did the work?
    Chris Laxton out of Chilliwack .... he's moved up to 70 mile as of last year though.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Chris Laxton out of Chilliwack .... he's moved up to 70 mile as of last year though.
    Even closer! Nice! With rumours of Rutherford potentially moving, that's good to know.

Thank you for sharing your story and wonderful photos. Congratulations on a successful hunt.

Really great story, your a talented writer. Also, mega ambitious/fit. Good work all around.

Man, this brings back some good memories of a couple goat hunts at the south end of Chilco Lake.
    Rough as hell, but all worth it.
    Still would like to do at least once more, but not sure if the old legs are up to it.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Final chapter of this hunt:

Congrats- Awesome Hunt and Storey ! Beauty Mount that is too ! I took 2 Goats out of the Bralorne country BACK when i was much Younger - TUFF country up there - RJ

Hell yeah, great looking mount.

Beauty mount! Rutherford does wonderful work hope he doesn’t retire or move on
    Member of CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Congrats- Awesome Hunt and Storey ! Beauty Mount that is too ! I took 2 Goats out of the Bralorne country BACK when i was much Younger - TUFF country up there - RJ
    I like that area Jim and the Yalakom!
    Big Dog Mountain and Yalakom Mountain have a special place in my heart.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕