Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5-14 Help

5-14 Help

Good day everyone. Two of my kids have mule doe draws in 5-14. We are headed out this weekend to have a look around. We will be road hunting for the most part because of my daughter. She is my kid that loves hunting the most but has an undiagnosed medical issue where she passes out for no reason among many other issues. Any and all help welcome. Thank you.
    "Fight back, no battles have ever been won by a coward"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 5-14 Help

Basing out of WL I'm assuming? look at any dirt road and you should be fine.

I agree with warnniklz.....any dirt road in that area. Don’t stay at the Sandman.....lock your shit up good.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

514 A or B?

Quote Originally Posted by zurevins View Post
    514 A or B?
    Youth draws are the whole MU.

I'll also add, closer to the river the better. But double check your no shooting zones.

Thank you for the info so far. I was going to base out of Quesnel and go over in threw West Quesnel to start. Going to spend as much time as I can out there. Might be a few breaks as she gets exhausted quickly and needs to sleep.
    "Fight back, no battles have ever been won by a coward"

Quote Originally Posted by StuBrown View Post
    Thank you for the info so far. I was going to base out of Quesnel and go over in threw West Quesnel to start. Going to spend as much time as I can out there. Might be a few breaks as she gets exhausted quickly and needs to sleep.
    Past Deep Creek hill...used to be called Z Road....yup
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

If you're heading out of quesnel try Webster lake rd, the Z road or the Narcosli pit rd. May have to head up along the Garner because West Fraser rd washed out at Narcosli creek a few years ago and they never fixed it

Good luck on your hunt. Let us know how it goes. Side note coming from personal experience with my son... keep pushing the medical system over and over again and never give up. Best wishes