Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stolen bow and gear

Re: Stolen bow and gear

I sent allan an email
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    I sent allan an email
    Thank you Gate. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    Might have found it.

Someone on Facebook (Chilliwack Beware Group) posted up about finding a "cross bow" they believe to be stolen. On a hunch and remembering this post, I sent her a pic of a compound and asked if it might be a compound rather than xbow.

She confirmed it is in fact a compound.

https://m.facebook.com/comment/repli...21&ref=m_notif

I will PM Allan but if anyone has his number please give him a call to notify him of this development. Good chance it is his bow.
    I saw this posted a few days ago

Update: She thinks it's a Vortex, so maybe not Allan's bow Worth reaching out anyway. Maybe he had a Vortex component on there.
    Last edited by caddisguy; 11-29-2020 at 07:18 PM.

Take a screenshot and post that.

Quote Originally Posted by Edzzed View Post
    Take a screenshot and post that.
    I PM'd him with all the info needed including the name of the finder. Gatehouse sent him an email as well.

I am not sure if it is his or not. The finder sent me a message that she believes it is a Vortex bow. Allan indicated it was a PSE, but mentioned a Vortex range finder. Not sure if the range finder is attached to the bow, but if so, that could lead the finder to thinking the bow is a Vortex.

Allan will have to reach out to the person. If anyone has his number, maybe give him a buzz... based on the new info it could be a different stolen compound floating around Chilliwack, but worth checking into it anyway.

So just a follow up, Rcmp just got my bow back to me. No back story or anything on how they recovered it. I’m still missing my top lid of my kuiu pack with gps, and Delorme, day pack stuff ect. But it’s sure nice to have my main piece back. My release was In my top lid so I need to buy one before I can shoot again.
    this is the second time I’ve had my bow stolen and returned. Both times my bow has been the first thing thieves grab. Both times from different locations.
    many thanks to those that were looking out for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    So just a follow up, Rcmp just got my bow back to me. No back story or anything on how they recovered it. I’m still missing my top lid of my kuiu pack with gps, and Delorme, day pack stuff ect. But it’s sure nice to have my main piece back. My release was In my top lid so I need to buy one before I can shoot again.
    this is the second time I’ve had my bow stolen and returned. Both times my bow has been the first thing thieves grab. Both times from different locations.
    many thanks to those that were looking out for me!!
    Good to hear Allan.

Not too long ago, the person on Facebook reached back out to me with some pics and I saw it had "Vortex" branded on the limbs, so I just popped in to say that 99.99% it's not the same bow. Your update definitely confirms that! Interesting there are so many displaced compound bows floating around Chilliwack though LOL

Your bow is starting to seem more boomerang than bow

Good to hear you got it back! Let’s hope the rest of the stuff shows up too!
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.