Thread: Archery Mule Deer Hunt Video is Up

Archery Mule Deer Hunt Video is Up

Hey Guys,

I recently had the opportunity to go chase big bucks in Alberta with Primitive Outfitting. I tried to do a decent job of capturing the hunt on film. Hope you guys like it. Thanks, as always, for the continued support and feedback.

https://youtu.be/pat1CthySN0

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Archery Mule Deer Hunt Video is Up

thanks for the share...like you said...we all have our own idea of what a good hunt consists of...being a Chief Scout and Forestry grad I need to feel I have used some bush skills/campcraft.... being someone who has always been very active, I need to exert some energy...being someone who only gets to hunt 2 trips a year I like to get some game...everyone places different weight on the importance of the various aspects of a "hunting trip"...my attitude is "to each, their own" (well, to be honest, when I am alone in the woods doing my thing, anyone else not doing what I am doing is an idiot...heheheheh JK)

Loving this content man. I like your honest no bullshit attitude. These are the kind of hunting videos I want to watch.
    WSSBC
    CCFR

thats how you learn to hunt missing the nice one every once in a while you learn from it

Quote Originally Posted by butthead View Post
    thats how you learn to hunt missing the nice one every once in a while you learn from it
    Spoiler alert! Lol

another great video

your soliloquy starting at 19:20 is for sure top ten HBC under the heading "classic stream of consciousness"

45 seconds of pure magic; i can relate

beauty; keep it coming

chris

Thanks for the support as always lads! I love making these things but it's extra special that you guys like watching them too! Hope everyone is having a good season. I'm prepping for Feb goat so should have some content on my channel soon showing my plans and gear prep.