Hey guys, new to hunting at 46, better late then never. I was just throwing it out there that if there's any experienced Whitetail hunters out in my area (Gardom Lake/Enderby) who wouldn't mind letting me tag a long to gain some good knowledge/experience I'd appreciate it if you could PM me. I know how to BE QUIET and I have my tags and the proper equipment. I've been out every weekend, been doing the typical reading for advice/knowledge but nothing beats learning from someone who's been doing it for years. I'm fairly new to BC so I don't really know the area too well either, but I've been exploring since I got to the area a few years ago. Also got the BRMB and IHunter on my phone to help with looking around.

I'm mainly looking for Whitetails right now, but I have my Mule Deer, Elk and Moose tags as well. I'm up for a good hunt even if it's not Whitetail. Not going to turn down a good opportunity if works out.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guys, PM me if you're up for passing along some of your knowledge.

Happy hunting.