Thread: Boorman 3 D Event Oct 2020

Boorman 3 D Event Oct 2020

Hi folks. I had an interesting weekend. I signed up for 3 rounds, both days. I’m really a novice Archer. I have never shot an outdoor 3D event before and ended up losing,3 arrows & breaking 3 arrows. At the end of the second day I went home without my bow. Super tired and hungry at the end of the 3rd round, my phone was blowing up All day but I was focussed on the event, (ignoring texts and calls) so, I slipped away into my car. As I sat in my car answering texts and checking messages I scarfed down a banana and drank my coffee. I guess I just intended to go back for my bow but forgot that I didn’t bring it to the car? WTF?. I drove all the way home to White Rock before I realised that I was missing my Recurve Bow. Shit! Feeling unbelievably stupid, hastily, I turned around and began to drive back. All the while repeating F-F-F-F...Then I decided to pull over and call one of the Event Volunteers that I know from my Archery club, hoping he was still there. Sadly he was not, he was in his car on his way home. So as I write this post I still have no idea if someone picked up My bow and is wondering who it belongs to. I hope I get it back. Other than that, It was a good event. I won a cool back quiver door prise! Its 1:34 am and I can’t sleep. I napped for a couple hours exhausted and now I can’t get my mind to shut off. Still can’t stop thinking about my bow.
    Last edited by Novice Archer; 10-26-2020 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Late night grammar, spelling
    Never mind the last arrow, it’s the next one that counts most.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Boorman 3 D Event Oct 2020

Bow recovered! So glad.

I've been to gun competitions where people have left their guns at the range

Well, thanx for that. Not to brag or anything but I can forget what I’m doing While I’m doing it. JK...