Thread: Hunting Fishing Combo

Hunting Fishing Combo

Not necessarily epic, but perhaps one of the best adventures in a long time; a beautiful, peaceful and productive hunting/fishing combo weekend!

Hunting can be about a lot of things, and this trip was about all the little things that make the outdoors magical. Hope you enjoy it. The outdoors....and the video...

Jeff and Rose,

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hunting Fishing Combo

Great vid!

Beauty right there boys and girls I tell ya! When all the bullshit goes out the door we have pure Canadiana such as the vids you folks put out. Well done.
    Finland is a neutral country - but the guns point to the east.

Yes, nice one! Good thinking swapping batteries to get the Jeeps back. I really appreciate the scenes gliding along silently with the canoe. One of the things I love to do as well. I've had mine on the water quite a few times with both fishing gear & firearms. You can really sneak up on critters. Not much success with the big game, but I do ok fishing! I have a new project for a member of your skilled outdoors family, build you a cedar strip canoe! The one you have works great of course, but wouldn't a diy wooden craft look a lot nicer than a run of the mill fibreglass job?

Last edited by mike31154; 10-25-2020 at 08:59 AM.

Wow, that canoe is beautiful, and yes, slipping along the lake in silence was pretty magical.