Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Please VOTE!

Re: Please VOTE!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    I am feeling sick to my stomach today... another Green wave washed over my riding. Shakes head. Bad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse words. And the NDP only have Bonnie Henry to thank.

I think I'm going to have to devote time, money and effort into building the Conservative Party of BC. I am disillusioned with the inability of the BC Liberals to rally a far better result than this horse patuti. We need a viable, untarnished middle ground party in this province... then again it may be too friggin late with nothing worth fighting for with another four years of the NDP provincially and the Liberals federally.
    A strong conservative party is what we need to protect our rights and freedom.
    However you are right, it might be too late.

The dippers will do a lot of damage to this province in the next 4 years in my opinion.
    Most of the land will be transferred to the indians and the rest of us will have no place to go.
    If I can help in any way let me know.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatter View Post
    A strong conservative party is what we need to protect our rights and freedom.
    However you are right, it might be too late.
    Hmm, do not think you can afford having 2 strong “NO NDP” parties. By calling for another strong party or even voting for them will just help those you are opposing.
    So think twice before you say or do next.
    My riding split vote helped NDP to gain yet another seat:
    Megan Dykeman 38.8% 7,937 total votes NDP
    Margaret Kunst 34.9% 7,144 total votes LIB
    Ryan Warawa 12.9% 2,633 total votes CON

Maybe we should learn from the past,
    Reform Party of Canada and Conservatives did not stand the chance against Liberals at Federal level until they got united.

Most of the post-election posts make you sound like a bunch of sore losers. Not very oldstock of you.

I know this is a hunting forum and all, but hunting isn't really that important. There are many more pressing issues effecting us and our neighbors that the gov need to address.

Quote Originally Posted by stosto View Post
    Most of the post-election posts make you sound like a bunch of sore losers. Not very oldstock of you.

I know this is a hunting forum and all, but hunting isn't really that important. There are many more pressing issues effecting us and our neighbors that the gov need to address.
    Until people learn that more government is never a solution this inability to solve pressing issues will continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by wetcoastwillie View Post
    In general.... sometimes I may come across as being a prick.... but I'm human.... and cant always express my views as best as I should

My feeling is now more COVID restriction will be coming.
    Horgan didn't want to ruffle more feathers before the elections.
    Will see, either way we are screwed.
    Well, it didn't take long, just like I thought, it won't be long before face masks will be mandatory and a more lock downs.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.

Quote Originally Posted by Maglic View Post
    Hmm, do not think you can afford having 2 strong “NO NDP” parties. By calling for another strong party or even voting for them will just help those you are opposing.
    So think twice before you say or do next.
    My riding split vote helped NDP to gain yet another seat:
    Megan Dykeman 38.8% 7,937 total votes NDP
    Margaret Kunst 34.9% 7,144 total votes LIB
    Ryan Warawa 12.9% 2,633 total votes CON

Maybe we should learn from the past,
    Reform Party of Canada and Conservatives did not stand the chance against Liberals at Federal level until they got united.
    By that I meant to have a party strong enough to punt the NDP out of power.
    I know this will not happen for the next 4 years, but you have to start and prepare as early as possible.
    WLM

Flush the Turd!

"Reform Party of Canada and Conservatives did not stand the chance against Liberals at Federal level until they got united."

It took a long time before they got a leader capable enough to knock off his competition, but that's the missing ingredient. I'm sure Andrew Wilkinson is a nice guy and a smart guy, but who didn't know what the outcome here was going to be? He's gone and there are people observing that Horgan is the shrewdest BC politician since Wacky Bennett.

Watch who wins the BC Liberal leadership. If he/she isn't 1st round draft pick material you've got more than another 4 years of the NDP.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

Well, it didn't take long, just like I thought, it won't be long before face masks will be mandatory and a more lock downs.
    Yup, and over a virus that has a 0.03% death rate amongst those who contract it...and how many have actually contracted it?? The trend of sheep following sheep continues...