Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please VOTE!

Re: Please VOTE!

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    And remember that the liberal party of BC has no affiliation with the federal liberal party

So dont rule out the liberals locally just because you hate Trudeau for banning your guns.

I kind of like the provincial liberals' promise of dissolving the icbc monopoly .... but I just dont know wether to trust it or not. Seems too good to be true :/
    it is astonishing how many people do not realize this.
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

I think there needs to be some reckoning of the party names and platforms in this province.
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo

Well, we’re phucked. As of 9:00 it’s 50 seats to the morons and 32 for the good guys.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Well, we’re phucked. As of 9:00 it’s 50 seats to the morons and 32 for the good guys.
    Definitely not a great outcome. Wonder how many concessions will happen over the next 4 years to appease groups and how much governing by popular culture will effect wildlife in the province. Haven’t heard a peep about the Thaltan nation’s plan to hunt grizzlies on their land given the fact that, you know, it’s not nice to kill the majestic grizzly according to everyone in Vancouver. Seems like a do what you want type moment.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why, at the start of the confederacy, we had no hunting regulations yet were bound by them now? Can everyone not use that excuse? I mean it works for some, why not all?

An NDP majority government is bad news for everything that exists outside the LML and southern Vancouver Island. Horgan will sell us all down the river.
    Everyone is entitled to voicing an opinion, as long as it is a learned one.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

All points from past majorities should be brought to attention prior to elections like this. What bullshit crown Corp project will come up to line pockets like the fast cats did. Just to have it not viable and scrapped

My feeling is now more COVID restriction will be coming.
    Horgan didn't want to ruffle more feathers before the elections.
    Will see, either way we are screwed.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by weatherby_man View Post
    I think there needs to be some reckoning of the party names and platforms in this province.
    This..........

I feared that the majority of the city slickers and urban doooooches would vote us into an NDP majority and they did....so was it the NDP or the BC Liberals who were in power when they started putting all fishing revenue back into the resource? Because we need that to happen with hunting...

I am feeling sick to my stomach today... another Green wave washed over my riding. Shakes head. Bad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse wordsBad curse words. And the NDP only have Bonnie Henry to thank.

I think I'm going to have to devote time, money and effort into building the Conservative Party of BC. I am disillusioned with the inability of the BC Liberals to rally a far better result than this horse patuti. We need a viable, untarnished middle ground party in this province... then again it may be too friggin late with nothing worth fighting for with another four years of the NDP provincially and the Liberals federally.
    Last edited by The Hermit; 10-25-2020 at 02:44 PM.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

I’ve been shopping for a new property to move my business and home to for the past few months. I started looking outside BC this morning. I have no love for Alberta, but how bad can it be compared to this crap?

As Hermit said, Horgan owes a huge thank you to Bonnie Henry. Public perception is that she did an amazing job with the “virus” BS. I’m sure that bought them a bunch of new support. It’s pathetic.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.