Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bino harness

Re: Bino harness

The new stone glacier looks very nice. Haven't used it yet though.

Is the stone glacier available for sale yet?

Quote Originally Posted by albravo2 View Post
    i just bought the Kuiu one after hunting with a buddy that owns one. Binos in the main compartment, InReach in left pocket, phone in right pocket and a few extra shells on the bottom. Very well thought out system imho.
    My set up as well! Works great

Quote Originally Posted by Cody66 View Post
    Is the stone glacier available for sale yet?
    No, I just googled release date and couldn't find anything. The teasers look awesome though.

Had kuiu but switched last year to the Outdoor vision bino harness. Love it.......

Just bought a Badlands sorry have not used it yet so can’t really give you a review . Has the magnetic closures .
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by hurley16 View Post
    Had kuiu but switched last year to the Outdoor vision bino harness. Love it.......
    I have the outdoor vision one as well. It's been very good for me, but a little tricky to close one handed as my binos sit flat against the back and you need to get the lid between the binos and the harness

I think it's just based on the shape of my binos. Seems to work perfect for others.

Very well made (made in usa). silent. Good weather resistance and features. Comfortable.

I'm happy with it. Was recommended by sitkaspruce on this site to me.

I've run an FHF harness with a couple of extra holders (rangefinder and inreach) for the last seven seasons and it has been great.

'rifle
    Nearly all people can stand adversity, but if you want to test a person's character, give them power.

Alaska guide creations kodiak cub with Max pocket for me. Love it.
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

I use this one; https://alaskaguidecreations.com/products/hybrid-m-a-x plus this for the Inreach; https://alaskaguidecreations.com/pro...essory-adapter
    I put my range finder in the front pocket and the bottom one holds a headlamp, fire starter/lighter and still has room for a bunch of stuff. Wind checker fits really well in the side mesh pockets. Tags, keys etc. in the rear pocket. My only complaint is that the shoulder harness is a bit bulky but it looks like they make something a bit more minimalist now if you want it.