Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bino harness

Re: Bino harness

A young guy I worked with had a bino harness and so I bought a kuiu pro
    off this website this past summer. I forced myself into using it yesterday. It is unreal
    Your Binos pop right out and you always know where they are. Being old and
    stubborn is crazy. Now if I could just try my walking sticks. Lol

I used the regular Kuiu for a year, but switched to a Marsupial Gear bino harness this year. Love it! The magnetic clip works great. Wears very comfortable and got good pockets too

One nice feature Badlands has now is their Bino Connect system that allows you to connect your bino case to the shoulder straps of your pack and eliminate the bino harness. I adapted it to work with my AGC bino case by switching out the buckles. It works quite slick actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody66 View Post
    How did you do that? Is that the bino harness pro or just the regular bino harness?
    I have the original model, i just used some split rings and stitched them to the bag with braided fishing line, attach the straps to that instead of the binos

the pro model has this issue fixed i believe, the shoulder straps attach to the bag, and gives you option to tether your binos or not
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

I have the Mystery Ranch harness. I like it a lot. It functions very well, is not too bulky and is solidly built. I’d recommend it.
    "A true conservationist is a man who knows that the world is not given by his fathers, but borrowed from his children." John James Audubon

I stole my buddies idea and modified a fly fishing chest pack. It holds my nocs, range finder, knife, multi tool, tags, a small survival kit, a bit of emergency ass wipe, and my phone. Works for me

Any inexpensive options for a rangefinder pouch?

I dont want to spend much money on one, but I have a Leica rangefinder which doesnt have a clip on it like the Vortex ones, so it's kind of a pain in the azz as it just kind of dangles around on the lanyard.

Sitka Optic harness, best I've used so far
    https://www.sitkagear.com/products/m...fade-subalpine
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Has anyone had a chance to use both the alaska guide creations and outdoor vision? Both of these look good, not sure which would is better.

Has anyone tried the Marsupial bino harness or the Muley Freak Traverse?