Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bino harness

Re: Bino harness

AGC cub with Max aswell. Been using it for 5 years and love it.

To the OP . On further inspection of my Badlands bino case it is just the X model so no extra pockets which I think would have been better. As others have mentioned go for putting accessories in ie. rangefinder
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

I have the AGC Cub with the Max and really like it. I also have the Badlands Bino X with the range finder pouch that attaches to the side. I like it as well but it is just a little tight for my binoculars.

Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    Who even needs a backpack when you have an AGC harness. Lol
    Haha true. They are rather large and cumbersome
    WSSBC
    CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by BRvalley View Post
    I like the Kuiu one myself, use a range finder pocket on each side, one side for the ranger, one side for other small accessories, I like the minimalist design.....already have a backpack on typically, don't need another huge bag on my chest

the only thing I didn't like was the shoulder straps attached to the binos, so I modified it to attach directly to the bag
    I did the same thing with mine. Use it for a pair of Minox 8.5x43 and it works great.
    I also have a BinoBro Pro that I use for my Leica Geovids.

Quote Originally Posted by BRvalley View Post
    I like the Kuiu one myself, use a range finder pocket on each side, one side for the ranger, one side for other small accessories, I like the minimalist design.....already have a backpack on typically, don't need another huge bag on my chest

the only thing I didn't like was the shoulder straps attached to the binos, so I modified it to attach directly to the bag
    How did you do that? Is that the bino harness pro or just the regular bino harness?

Update still too small for Meoptas I have . Will look at the AGC models . Just took my Badlands R back and got the Dmag has more room !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by leannejason View Post
    BadLands D-Mag
    Last edited by Arctic Lake; 11-03-2020 at 01:22 PM.
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by hurley16 View Post
    Had kuiu but switched last year to the Outdoor vision bino harness. Love it.......
    Quote Originally Posted by twoSevenO View Post
    I have the outdoor vision one as well. It's been very good for me, but a little tricky to close one handed as my binos sit flat against the back and you need to get the lid between the binos and the harness

I think it's just based on the shape of my binos. Seems to work perfect for others.

Very well made (made in usa). silent. Good weather resistance and features. Comfortable.

I'm happy with it. Was recommended by sitkaspruce on this site to me.
    Glad I could help out!

I am pretty sure I was the first Canadian to purchase the Outdoor Vision Bino Harness. Talked with the Owner and he was awesome discussing the harness design, the magnets and what made him choose to go with it opening it outwards, away from the body.

I have been running the OV for three years now and love it! Biggest plus for me is complete enclosure of the binos. I hunt the thick stuff and in the fall, the leaves and branches get into everything, so enclosed harness was needed and OV fits that!

Check them out!

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

AGC is a great harness

Alpz Outdoors Extreme Bino Harness.

Paid 55$, so definitely a budget harness but very durable and comfortable.

Down side is small front pocket only big enough for tags, but because of that it is low profile. Have put well over 100 days on it with no issues at all.
    "You have to be comfortable with being uncomfortable." -Remi Warren

BCWF, WSSBC