Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bino harness

Re: Bino harness

Thank You !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    I believe they only sell one model currently and the difference was only the size of the harness, based on which bino's you have. I got the FHF Bino Harness Pro-M (size medium because that's what they recommended for best Bino fit).
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Talltimber1 View Post
    Kuiu pro.
    Interested to see the SG harness. Haven't seen it yet.
    Pics of it are out now! Looks like a pretty good forward flip design.

Price seems reasonable compared to competition.

Had the AGC but sold it as it was way too big and cumbersome. My hunting partner called it my baby carrier. Switched over to the Outdoor Vision and never looked back. Light, full bino coverage, a few small and usable pockets and now comes with a detachable rain cover. Awesome.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Quote Originally Posted by huntcoop View Post
    Had the AGC but sold it as it was way too big and cumbersome. My hunting partner called it my baby carrier. Switched over to the Outdoor Vision and never looked back. Light, full bino coverage, a few small and usable pockets and now comes with a detachable rain cover. Awesome.
    Oh so you sold it to your buddy Piper and didn't tell him that did you , shit I may get the HBC Ban hammer again for this comment, oh well I have been enjoying my many recent holidays, I get sooo much done
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Oh so you sold it to your buddy Piper and didn't tell him that did you , shit I may get the HBC Ban hammer again for this comment, oh well I have been enjoying my many recent holidays, I get sooo much done
    Did I say AGC, I meant to say Bone Collector I have a problem with buy once cry once.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Just switched to an AGC (KISS MAX) from a Horn Hunter. Verdict: far superior. I like its non-stretchy straps (see: Badlands, Horn Hunter). Lots of capacity and slim like a Jenny Craig model holding the waist of an oversized pair of pants (not as baby bjorn-like as other AGCs... though, shout out to all the real men our there who've rocked a baby bjorn).

Chose AGC over FHF because the top closes completely to keep out dust/water/PETA member tears.

Non-magnetic clasp is clutch; binos won't push open the top if you're crawling around and get //inverted// like Mav and Goose.
    BCWF WSSBC DU BHA