Thread: Moose hunting success = need to find a bigger freezer!! Wanted large chest freezer

Exclamation Moose hunting success = need to find a bigger freezer!! Wanted large chest freezer

Hey guys, I'm located in salmon arm and my old freezer just won't cut it anymore. Anyone have a large reliable chest freezer for sale to fit a moose and a deer? I will travel out to kelowna or kamloops if need be. This week preferably!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Moose hunting success = need to find a bigger freezer!! Wanted large chest freeze

Best of luck sir.

between peak of hunting season and COVID preppers you’re going to have a tough time finding a quality freezer of any size, hell most of the “cheaper” sizes are sold out brand new.

in also scouring the same locations (Kelowna Kamloops salmon arm etc) as I’m on the hunt for one or two more for hunting buddies.. it’s been a tough go !

congrats on the success though, was a tough hunt for moose this year but we were also lucky.. share the story and some pictures when you can ^^

Re: Moose hunting success = need to find a bigger freezer!! Wanted large chest freeze

Try facebook market place. I bought one off there a few weeks ago after we put 4 moose down between the 5 of us on our trip North