Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing Hunter Link Lake area

Re: Missing Hunter Link Lake area

Time is of the essence when it comes to hypothermia.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Those loved ones at home worried and fretted.
    Obviously you have no one to worry or fret about you and would if there is someone they espouse “good riddance to *** ******”
    Easy buddy, you may pop a blood vein....lol

Shall I call a paramedic for you?

Better safe than sorry.
    If one is expected to check in at a certain time and doesn't, there could be cause for concern.

Some of the remarks on this thread blow my mind.

You wonder why this site isn't what it used to be.

The internet can be unsettling, specially from armchair quarterbacks that think there above everyone else.

It's good news, glad he's safe.

Ask any one of those people in SAR and RCMP who were mobilized what way they would have it..... all would say they want to know right away. not a damned one would say it was a waste of their time.

Quote Originally Posted by Imdone View Post
    Better safe than sorry.
    If one is expected to check in at a certain time and doesn't, there could be cause for concern.

Some of the remarks on this thread blow my mind.

You wonder why this site isn't what it used to be.

The internet can be unsettling, specially from armchair quarterbacks that think there above everyone else.

It's good news, glad he's safe.
    Funny comming from a guy with 13 posts and a user name 'I'm done' sounds like maybe you are just here to stir the pot?
    WSSBC
    CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by whitlers View Post
    Funny comming from a guy with 13 posts and a user name 'I'm done' sounds like maybe you are just here to stir the pot?
    Why are the number of posts he made relevant here? His post is more relevant that yours, maybe you are the one here to stir the pot?

Glad to hear this hunter is safe. You never know and it is best to be safe than sorry

one of the reasons for a spot or similar device.if something goes bad at least search and rescue have a good starting point

Better To be found sooner alive than the alternative later.

Quote Originally Posted by whitlers View Post
    Beauty........ sorry to the OP for the derail. Seems a theme here.
    Long time lurker, 13, check that now 14 time poster, and here to stir the pot. Not.

Too many threads over many years getting destroyed by arshats comments. This keeps many from posting valid stories or advice and or pictures as sooner or later they get called out, by the Arshats.

Thought I would join up to hbc to try to help folks with my near 60 years of hunting our Province. I like helping if I can and if we dont have the new hunters young and old getting into our traditions and heritage we will eventually loose it all. That would be a tough pill to swallow our grandkids not having opportunity.

As for user name Imdone, well given my prognosis of a life threatening illness now, I thought the user name fit. And being called out for it now. No surprises here.

My 14th post my be my last as Im done with dealing with Arshats.

Imdone.

Quote Originally Posted by Imdone View Post
    Beauty........ sorry to the OP for the derail. Seems a theme here.
    Long time lurker, 13, check that now 14 time poster, and here to stir the pot. Not.

Too many threads over many years getting destroyed by arshats comments. This keeps many from posting valid stories or advice and or pictures as sooner or later they get called out, by the Arshats.

Thought I would join up to hbc to try to help folks with my near 60 years of hunting our Province. I like helping if I can and if we dont have the new hunters young and old getting into our traditions and heritage we will eventually loose it all. That would be a tough pill to swallow our grandkids not having opportunity.

As for user name Imdone, well given my prognosis of a life threatening illness now, I thought the user name fit. And being called out for it now. No surprises here.

My 14th post my be my last as Im done with dealing with Arshats.

Imdone.
    Well shit now I really feel like an asshole. My apologies for my pre judgment.

Currently removing my foot from my mouth..
    WSSBC
    CCFR