Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blind Chair recommendations please

Re: Blind Chair recommendations please

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    not sure if you’ve used that chair, but I have it and it’s pretty garbage.. I would not be thrilled to sit in it all day but if the price is right, what can ya do.
    Cabela's have a heavy duty model of these chairs good to 350lbs., myself I own the one that is on sale right now and I use it mostly for waterfowl hunting and mind you if the hunting is good you're not sitting in it a lot. I like that it swivels as well. I have used it hunting in Sask. for whitetail and the chair is a little noisy when it's cold.

I'm currently using the hard plastic lawn chairs as they may be a little larger but they are super light to pack in and really cheap and I find they don't make as much noise rubbing against you're clothes when you're squirming in your seat. Might look into some of these blind chairs as the swivel is nice and some look like they use a better fabric that won't make so much noise, BUT, like 25+ lbs!!!

I have been using an eskimo ice fishing chair since it gives more lateral space for moving around, don't like the arm rests personally, but gotta use a double thick foamie cushion or else the triangle design is a nut crusher lol

that redneck chair looks pretty good, might try to order one for this season still
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster