Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sausage stuffer

Re: Sausage stuffer

Deer 7lb is what I purchased love it great value well built.
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

I bought a 5lb horizontal stuffer off Amazon.ca no regrets. 40 lbs through it and no issues.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Tried the horizontal stuffer, didn't like it, sold it and went back to the grinder. Way faster, no human effort and save $$$ for other toys.

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

I like the cleaning advantage of stainless steel,but if I found an old Enterprise cast iron stuffer at a reasonable price I’d likely buy it...we did solve a lot of the blow by gasket problem by cutting a slightly larger plastic gasket from a margerine lid and that greatly improved the situation.Any experiance with modern vertical stainless steel stuffers would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by ratherbefishin View Post
    I like the cleaning advantage of stainless steel,but if I found an old Enterprise cast iron stuffer at a reasonable price I’d likely buy it...we did solve a lot of the blow by gasket problem by cutting a slightly larger plastic gasket from a margerine lid and that greatly improved the situation.Any experiance with modern vertical stainless steel stuffers would be appreciated
    my LEM 5# is a vertical stuffer. Easy to clean, metal gears, stainless. As I said above works very well for my needs.