Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PAC Alarm Service

PAC Alarm Service

I had bought 2 of these alarms from Marc the site owner. One a couple years ago, the other about 5 years back. Great products. Use them all the time.

I do allot of backpack or solo hunts and usually have 1 set up around my tent and/or one in my pack that I set up when I am dressing game by myself. (Gave me a great sense of security recently while field dressing a elk after shooting light in Griz country by myself).

In any case, on a recent hunt I managed to break one of the trigger sticks and loose the other.

Made an inquiry to Pac Alarm and with a couple days the owner asked for a mailing adress and replacement items are now on the way, free of charge.

Anyway, great piece of gear and first class product support.
    Last edited by Ron.C; 10-16-2020 at 12:57 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: PAC Alarm Service

I use mine everytime we re tenting ulp north, always seem to pick the spots with the blond hair and claw marks on the trees lol the alarm is good peace of.mind....

That being said after 10 years I.snapped.my trigger stick as well and need another, dont mind paying...do you.have the guys contact info?
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Yes I might be interested in getting one for my fly in moose hunt later this year

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post

That being said after 10 years I.snapped.my trigger stick as well and need another, dont mind paying...do you.have the guys contact info?
    Just Google pac alarm and you'll find the contact info on his website

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    I use mine everytime we re tenting ulp north, always seem to pick the spots with the blond hair and claw marks on the trees lol the alarm is good peace of.mind....

Since it was too hard for Ron C. to post up, I take the liberty to post it for you and sako79. But if you have your instruction sheet, it on that paper. Nevertheless, here it is.
    https://packalarm.net/
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Since it was too hard for Ron C. to post up, I take the liberty to post it for you and sako79.
    You are the man

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Since it was too hard for Ron C. to post up, I take the liberty to post it for you and sako79. But if you have your instruction sheet, it on that paper. Nevertheless, here it is.
    https://packalarm.net/
    Thank you Jagermeister

Those look pretty decent.
    What does it run on? Is it a rechargeable battery or just aa/aaa
    anyone use it in real windy conditions, would it trip pretty easy with blowing brush?

Quote Originally Posted by Ridgehunter604 View Post
    Those look pretty decent.
    What does it run on? Is it a rechargeable battery or just aa/aaa
    anyone use it in real windy conditions, would it trip pretty easy with blowing brush?
    they run on a 9v and your battery and the battery will probably drain and die on it's own before the alarm kills it ( I usually stick a new battery in mine every couple years). Wind doesn't really affect them as long as debris like branches doesn't fall on the trigger line. We have had them set off by very heavy wet snow. We have also learned through experience there is no need to set the alarm with the line tight. Keep it with a bit of slack about 18" off the ground you are good.

Only take a few minutes to set up a big perimeter. Great piece of mind when you are dressing an elk after dark in griz country, especially when alone!!
    Last edited by Ron.C; 01-11-2021 at 12:55 PM.

I ordered one yesterday the price includes shipping