Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What is up with some of the hunters out there?

Re: What is up with some of the hunters out there?

Awesome WF !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    I hiked 9 miles/14.5 K today.....funny thing never saw another Hunter so no issue with all those bad actors !!!!

perfect day hunting....
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    I hiked 9 miles/14.5 K today.....funny thing never saw another Hunter so no issue with all those bad actors !!!!

perfect day hunting....
    Great day to be out !
    Didn't see any deer . . . . but, watched a 6x6 elk bull for quite some time.

It seems to me that someone posts something they seem to get chastised for something . This site isn't what it used to be .for that reason .
    In my opinion.
    KEEP SHOOTING OR SHOOT A BIG GUN!!!!
    IF YOU DON'T HUNT YOU AINT RIGHT IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    A SCREAMING ELK THERE'S NOTHIN BETTER!!!!!!
    KNOW WHEN TO KEEP THE WIFE OUT OF MY HUNTING SPOTS !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by leadpillproductions View Post
    It seems to me that someone posts something they seem to get chastised for something . This site isn't what it used to be .for that reason .
    In my opinion.
    I would volunteer to mod but I am mentally unfit.

Keep at it though, I love your posts.

Maybe he shouldn't have come across as the tough guy with "authority" the other guy been "lucky"he wasn't off the clock and that the "locals" are fed up with those lowly doe hunting city idiots on "our" crown land. 2 sides to every encounter and who the idiot was.

Wow................

Best to have low expectations hunting off of logging roads but I generally have ok encounters with other hunters and back country users whether they are from the City or local. Maybe the expectations and outcomes are linked.

Took a nice hike yesterday in 18 inches of snow on an old logging road thats pedestrian now. New area to me but plenty of sign others have been through the area. Wind was behind me in a tight flat valley bottom but the scenery was great and I didn't want to stop. Cold toes and leg cramps, but ill be back there soon to find a moose.

Quote Originally Posted by Keta1969 View Post
    Maybe he shouldn't have come across as the tough guy with "authority" the other guy been "lucky"he wasn't off the clock and that the "locals" are fed up with those lowly doe hunting city idiots on "our" crown land. 2 sides to every encounter and who the idiot was.
    Whatever. Move on. Live your life on your keyboard. I proved a point to myself. Nothing I discussed makes a difference to me. I was not upset at all about the events. I had to laugh at the stupid f$#k that nearly rolled his atv behind me having a tantrum like a 5 year old turning around revving his atv. Guy on the back looked freaked out. Didnt change my day one bit other than give me some BS to share with my contractors and have a laugh. Oh, and he threw our active operations sign in the ditch which is an act of vandalism! And further endangering the public.

My 21 year old son told me the story of the a$$es yelling profanity at him as he rode by on his dirt bike with a smile on his face telling me. Riding the trails he rides many weekends of the year. Where he was raised learning to ride bikes and snowmobiles.

Makes me chuckle that people come out here and think they have exclusivity to this crown land. Like I said, we are out here 12 months of the year. Yes in all conditions. And there is only a short period of time when this gong show goes on. Then it returns to normal.

Have fun with those comments and get all defensive. Blah blah blah. I don’t need to act tough. Didn’t then. Don’t now. And my opinions align with my peers and coworkers discussed face to face in our environment and that is good enough for me. Not hidden behind this BS!

Like my title says, “Some” not “All” hunters. I was considering titling it “Slobs” as this does not represent the hunters in my family. But was trying to keep it clean. Not like some of the participants here.

Happy Trails! BBR.

Prince Rupert Again, Formerly Fort Nelson

I wholeheartedly agree! Not even close to what it once was. Nobody would sit around a hunting camp fire and speak to each other the way people do on here at times.

Quote Originally Posted by leadpillproductions View Post
    In my opinion.
    "Dy'in ain't much of a livin' boy"

"There is NO Keyser Soze"!!!!!!

"Do cow moose have white inside their ears"?!!!!!

Boundary Bush Rat,

Regardless of weather you are right or wrong. Do you have any idea how every post you have made here makes you look?
    There are productive ways to get your point across and non productive ways to get your point across...