Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: eberlstocke packs

Re: eberlstocke packs

Sounds like we can takes GG's new shitters and they won't be too far away from you Calvin. Maybe GG will give us an extra set of keys.

Barney's packs
    http://www.barneyssports.com/categor...pid=2&catid=88

SSS

Steve I see you have listed the barneys pack a couple of time now what is the difference between the WW and barney's ?

While I love the design of the WW, there's no comparison in the workmanship. The stitching and zippers are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy superior in the Barneys.
    If I could somehow get a Barney's bag and suspension system on a WW wrap around frame, I would have the ultimate pack(at least for me).

SSS

WoodOx Guest

I can vouch for the barneys pack. Tis exellent and ultra tough!

Not putting down anyones choices.....but.......
    It seems the granola crowd can get by just fine, in conditions that would make some hunters whimper, with brand name packs from Kelty, Lowe, arcteryx, etc.
    Just shows that hunting is far more important than cliff hanging or winter mountaineering.

Quote Originally Posted by calvin L View Post
    Steve & Bob I still beleeve you are doing it wrong THE HORSE PACKS ALL THE GEAR IN & OUT

Now there's a thought - work smarter not harder!

I think I'll probably buy a nice light day pack that can carry the fresh veggies, crackers and cheese that will be getting packed up the mountain!

Freeze dried = emergency situations! Should be able to cut the toilet paper rations down by atleast 80%.
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by bighornbob View Post
    When your up in November, stop by and grab it for a hunt and try it out. I was able to try one out before I bought it and thats what sold me. You also have to see one in person, I took mine over to SSS's house for him to see and the next thing you know another piece of his gear is going to be hidden from the wife

BHB
    completely agree. BHB was nice enough to let me look at his pack and play with it for a while after taking a look at BHB this pack is on my list of things to get before next season for sure.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

i have been looking at the J107 on the net and it is recieving very high views. I just can't find a pic on how the frame is. can someone fill me in on the frame set? It looks like it might be like the badlands internal frame. Does the rifle scabard when a rifle in it bother your pack set. a gun in the middle of your spine would not be very comfortable. And lastly is the J107 big enough for a 10 day sheep/goat hunt without the spike bag?
    thanks in advance.

Smile Re: eberlstocke packs

could someone please post some pics of the J107. Some pics of the actual pack. front and back, sides, inside. a look at the frame. Greatly appreciated

I posted some pics on this thread.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...ht=eberlestock

BHB